This was an excellent stay, the decor and detail in every corner of this hotel is the first thing that jumps to your eyes, this gorgeous 1800s home provides all the charm of Provençal style taking you back to the France of the time without taking away any of the comfort at all, instead it takes you to a world of romance and beauty all together with the smells of lavender and amazing Provençal cuisine. The very charming terrace is surrounded by roof tiles and vines....The staff is simply one of the best I have dealt with in France, they made our very short stay a very comfortable one, not easy to do in such a short time. My only regret... not having the time to stay long enough to take advantage of the amazing looking spa. Will be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet