We booked a room at the Cassagne last week but haven't stayed yet. We're not an ideal group with a 3year old and an 18 month old but were extremely impressed by the warm welcome and good advice we got from the hotel. We were a little nervous at the price but they couldn't have been more friendly and recommended a great deal through having SLH membership. It's a promising start for sure and we'll report back on the hotel! Roll on the holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet