I arrived at this hotel after a long week of traveling France & staying in some really bad hotels.
From the car park it didn't look any thing special, but as we walked in to reception I realised this was a special place. The reception lady spoke very good English, suggested we leave our luggage & sit & have a welcome glass of champers, as we were drinking this she informed us we had been upgraded to a suite, this was music to my ears. We were shown to our room & our luggage was taken care of. The room was Fantastic & very large, a bathroom upstairs which was very grand.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant, it was excellent, all staff friendly & giving great service.
We only had 1 night here but I wished I could of stayed all week to try the pool & spa.
I know that the cost of staying & eating here is more than the average but you get more than the average. I will be back & have a longer stay next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet