We loved this place, and stayed here for 3 days. It was dreamy. The rooms were huge and beautiful, beds were very comfortable, and all the conveniences of the spa were just heavenly. We also had dinner here, which should not be missed! It is pricey, but its an experience of a lifetime. We had several courses, and definitely ask them for a wine recommendation. The wine was so amazing! Everything was superb. Would definitely go here again, and would stay longer! The staff were extremely helpful and kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet