We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
Chalet Morzine Luxury Chalets, Chalet Morzine
Ranked #3 of 48 Morzine B&B and Inns
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Best yet”
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

All the things you would wish for are to be found at Challet Morzine. Great hosts, Thierry and Lyndsay could not have been more helpful. Great location, ski in ski out after a little walk. Great food and service, from Pete and Rose. The Challet itself has all the facilities and was perfect. We hope to be back soon.

Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
ChaletMorzine, Owner at Chalet Morzine Luxury Chalets, Chalet Morzine, responded to this review, 13 February 2013
Hi Nick, Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of Chalet Morzine. After you rented it in the summer, I did wonder how you would ilke the winter catered chalet experience, so I am glad that it all worked out and you enjoyed yourselves. It was lovely to meet you and Beth and I sincerely hope that we will see you again next year. All the best, Lindsey.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2013

There simply aren't enough superlatives to describe our week (30/12/12 - 07/01/13) at Chalet Morzine. Every single aspect of our stay surpassed expectation and there is nothing we would have changed. The accomodation was warm and cosy (we came home to a lit fire every night), and kept immaculately, the food out of this world (we have all put on a few pounds!), and our hosts incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the local area. There were ten of us in our party (including two grandparents, four parents and four kids) and I am confident that we all hope to return soon enough. Thank you so much Lindsey, Thierry, Chloe, Leah, Rose and Peter. We had a ball. Greg & Sarah Chiappini

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Hi Greg and Sarah, Thank you so much for your lovely review of the chalet. I am so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves so much. I am glad that everything worked out well for you, including the ski lessons. The children really did seem to take to it well and Thierry certainly enjoyed teaching you all. I know its a big holiday and getting everyone together from South Africa is not a yearly jaunt, but I sincerely hope we will be able to accommodate you and your family again in the not too distant future. All the best, Lindsey & Thierry.
Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We had another fabulous week in Morzine staying at Chalet Morzine. The chalet is so comfortable with lovely bedrooms and the hosts Thierry and Lyndsey so welcoming and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble. We enjoyed amazing food again thanks to Pete and Rose, who are fabulous! Thanks for the great treasure hunts which you arranged for the kids, Rose! We all had a very enjoyable and memorable week. Highly recommend this chalet.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Hi Sarah, Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of the Chalet. It was twice in a year for your family and I am so pleased that we stepped up to the mark again for you. Rose pulled out the stops again for her now infamous treasure hunts that get the children completely excited and running around the entire chalet, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully we will see you all again soon, all the best, Lindsey.
Northallerton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 January 2013

It was another wonderful holiday at Chalet Morzine. We went as an extended family of 13.5 and the food and hopitality was perfect. Just like the last time we went ( this being our second one in 2012). It was just staying with friends. Lindsey and Thiery are most welcoming hosts who combined with Peter and Rose the chef and assistant make it a perfect holiday. It comes with my highest recommendation.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Hi Forster, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the chalet. I know it is up to you to organise the holiday for the whole family, so I am really pleased that we were able to fulfill the family's requirements so well and that you all enjoyed it so much. I hope that there is good news soon and that you become 'Grandad again' for the 6th time! And hopefully that the school holidays fit again in the next few years, so we can meet the new arrival. Another special thankyou also for the beautiful framed tapestry you did for me, it hangs with pride in the Chalet. All the best to you and Jane, from Lindsey & Thierry.
Wicklow, Ireland
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We stayed in Chalet Morzine from 23rd - 30th December 2012. Our group was made up of extended family - 7 adults and 8 kids (2 - 13 years old). We had a wonderful week where we were looked after so well by Lindsey, Thiery, Pete & Rose. The food during our stay was absolutely fantastic, Pete is a whizz in the kitchen! Rose was a great hostess who kept us all entertained during our stay - ask her about how she and Pete met! The Chalet is a fabulous place to spend time with family - the kids loved the playroom downstairs with all the toys and gadgets necessary to keep them busy. Our younger kids skied with Thiery (an ESF instructor) every morning and they really enjoyed the week's instruction and came on in leaps and bounds. A really wonderful experience enjoyed by all. Thanks Chalet Morzine!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on the chalet. It was lovely having you all staying with us and I am glad it all worked out for you and all the family. Quite different I expect from your Club Med holidays, but I am glad that you enjoyed the chalet ambiance and the staff 'anecdotes', I think that will stick in my memory for a while!! All the best to all of you, Lindsey & Thierry.
Louth
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We are just home from an amazing 10 day trip in Morzine and Chalet Morazine to be exact. Lindsey and Thierry the chalet owners were the perfect hosts along with their beautiful girls, Lea and Chloe. The chalet was alway clean and the honesty bar and fruit bowl were always stocked. We were lucky we got amazing weather too which added to the trip.

What we wanted from our trip was a nice comfortable base where my husband could go mountain biking from and was close to lots of amenities and somewhere within driving distance of lake Geneva and Annecy. I am 4 1/2 months pregnant so really wanted somewhere to relax while my husband went mountain biking. Chalet Morzine was perfect for this, between the comfy living room on rainy days and the terrace on sunny days the Chalet was never short on places to relax with a book. Lindsey was also able to organise a massage therapist to come give me a massage on one of the more rainy days which was fab.

In terms of location the chalet was perfectly close to the town centre for walking and equal distance between the Pleney lift and Super Morzine lift for getting up the mountains for biking and hiking. For any would be photographers the sights and wild flowers were in abundance on both sides of Morzine. We had rented a car also so took day trips to Samoen, Yvoire, Thonon, Evian and Annecy. I especially recommend Yvoire and Annecy. We also did a few other bits like visiting the Gorge du Diablo and the man made beach near Yvoire and of course the goat village, les linderes where goats roam the village freely (watch out for their droppings though).

All in all an amazing place for a Summer holiday if you are looking for something a little bit different. For wives not sure they wana join their husbands on a biking trip (if you dont bike yourself of course) I completely recommend booking into Chalet Morzine and Morzine itself. With kids it would be even better as there are heaps of things to do. The multipass also gets you access to the local pool which is fab. And sitting in Le coup de coeurs for lunch and coffee is a great spot to chill and people watch. We were there for the Passportes du Soleil so this cafe had front row seats to the event tents.

For bikers there was a great garage where bikes were stored securely and cleaning was easy.

As you can see I cant recommend it highly enough. Lindsey and Thierry were great with advice and even just general banter. Food was amazing too. And the wine even better, although I had to ration that for me being pregnant. ;) We will definitely return and hope someday to make it there skiing too.

Sadhbh and Niall O'Flaherty
Dundalk, Ireland.

• Stayed June 2012
Cobham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Weekend mountain biking visit to Morzine. I'm fortunate enough that my job takes me all over the world and I get to stay in some fantastic 5* hotels; without a doubt, my weekend at Chalet Morzine far exceeded any other stay anywhere else. To be fair, this was a personal trip rather than a business trip, but saying that, if I could get this kind of experience on every other business trip, I'd take it over any 5* hotel.

It was like home from home. Great job.

If I was to be picky, then I would suggest that the team change their bakery supplier. One of my favourite things about visiting France is the fresh croissants and baguettes. They were ok, but not amazing…of, I’m being picky, but this reflects how good the experience was and I’m pretty spoilt when it comes to travelling. Can’t recommend it enough.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo