Chalet Morzine Luxury Chalets, Chalet Morzine
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Morzine
See available hotels
  • Pool
Hotel l'Igloo(Morzine)
Bonne Valette(Morzine)
View Hotel
All reviewsgames roomski instructorhot tubnext yearski schoolshort walkfantastic familystar skimemorable holidaycakesevery mealthree familiesgreat foodfamily ski holidaylocal knowledgesecond to noneevery evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great location with great hosts. Perfect for enjoying the town and incredible road biking in the region. Food was great, rooms were clean and comfortable. Couldn't ask for a better spot. I will definitely return again. I was there with friends this time around, but would for sure come back with my family another time.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I can't say enough about this chalet. The hosts go above and beyond, attentive, kind, friendly, warm. The home is immaculate and perfectly located. We were made to feel so welcome, making use of the kitchen, relaxing in the living room with the fireplace, lounging on the beautiful decks outdoors. Top notch. Truly great. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This is the third time I have stayed with Thierry and Lyndsey. Each time the experience gets better, lovely people running a lovely chalet. This is Home from Home. Close to the center of Morziene but not too close, the walk into town takes 5 minutes. The location is perfect, offering wonderfull views of the area.
The chalet is warm and friendly, the food is superb, the rooms are comfortable and clean.

A great place, and one I could happily stay year upon year

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but any preferences just ask.
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Thierry and Lyndsey run a very capable family business. the building and facilities are high quality - I travelled 2012 & 2013 for mountain biking and the secure storage, excellent showers, comfortable rooms and fabulous meals really make a difference after hours and 1000's of metres in the saddle.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank PasseportesPirate
Reviewed 1 July 2013

My first time mountain biking abroad. I went with a group of 8 lads, 6 of whom haveused Chalet Morzine for a couple of years & now I know why. I genuinely cannot fault anything. It is ran by Thierry & Lindsey who gave everyone a warm reception upon arrival. I shared a room with one of the lads who'd also not been there before & our first impressions were very similar. A very pretty looking place from the outside set in fantastic picture postcard surroundings. Inside is equally good, very clean, very well presented with an aire of quality to the fixtures & fittings both in the communal areas & in the bedrooms.
Food- you will not go hungry! Lindsey & Thierry made our breakfasts & evening meals. The food is as good as I've eaten anywhere & I was introduced to a cheese Raclet (a cheese melting device used at the table) - lovely. In the mornings you wake up to the smell of fresh homemade croissants (I know they're definitely homemade as I saw the dough left to rise in the kitchen a night before).
Sleeping- I'm a light sleeper who needs silence & pitch black to get a good nights sleep. Chalet Morzine provided both with wooden window shutters for each room & I know lads in other rooms were snoring (very loudly apparently) but I didn't hear a thing.
Location- Perfect, far enough away from the main roads for peace & quiet & stunning views but close enough to walk into the centre of Morzine taking about five minutes.
Facilities- some rooms have baths but I had a shower which was always red hot which was appreciated as we came back freezing cold on our one rainy day. They have a large garage with bike stands & an area for you to hose your bikes & yourselves down. They have a big drying room & a washing machine which they were happy for us to use provided we hosed off the vast majority of the mud. They have Wifi which worked brilliantly on the middle floor but was a bit sketcy in room 3 on the top floor. Wine, beers, soft drinks, chocolate & small snacks were available at anytime & worked on a very reasonably priced tab system (you wrote your name on a pad & the number of which item you'd taken from the fridge). Coffees & tea were complimentary & wine was served with every meal which was also complimentary (the Shiraz on the first night was lush!).
I only took the time to write this review because I was so impressed. A genuinely lovely place ran by lovely friendly people. I will definitely be stopping here again.

Room Tip: Room 3 has more space between the beds but is a little shorter on storage space than the others & the wifi in this room is a little sketchy. But it's very quiet & the beds are very comfortable
1  Thank James W