“great all round”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
rudechalets - Chalet Chapelle
Ranked #55 of 145 Speciality Lodging in Morzine
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Had a great week at Chalet Chapelle with Rudechalets. good food, organisation, helpful to a newbie like me. Met lovely new people. Enough fun for me to do it again soon.

• Stayed: January 2011

Reviewed 18 December 2011

Our journey with Rude Chalets simply began when meeting the team at the Birmingham Ski and Snowboard show at the NEC back in October 2011 - where the sheer passion, enthusiasm and committment of Chris, Becs and Dan completely sold the last two remaining spaces on the Burton Test Weekend 9-12th December to my pal and I.

Upon arrival we were sincerely welcomed by the Chalet Chapelle team (Beth, Dan & Georgie), introduced to the other guests and shown our room for the next 3 nights - a cosy twin bed, with ensuite, balcony and xbox 360! We were pretty stoked. The chalet itself oozes warmth, comfort and style - with burton branded cushions, snowboards and artwork decorating the halls and common areas. A foosball machine downstairs, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi - y'really cannot complain!!

The food at Chapelle was class; Beth is an amazing chef. Simply fantastic. Fresh chocolat au pain & croissants for breakie, sponge cakes after a shred on the hill and a wholly satisfying three course meal come dinner time. Bread & Butter Pudding = Winner.

Not only is Chapelle situated within walking distance of the super morzine lift and the coach stop taking you to Avoriaz, it's real close to local shops and bars - making it an ideal place to stay for all involved.

The very best experience I have of the weekend is riding in fresh powder with other likeminded individuals, highlighting the real sense of camaraderie within the sport; an atmosphere the Rude Team totally inspire.

For that - I am grateful and would like to thank all at Rudeville for an amazing weekend.

I'll be back next year!

Dan

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Stayed with rude chalets for the weekend. The chalet was amazing and so where the host. You could not ask for anything better. And to top it off the snow was great to.
Bring on next year that's all I can say

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I've been to holidaying in Morzine for a few years now, and Chalet Chapelle is unbeatable in terms of space and facilities, especially given it's location.

Nobody likes walking in ski-boots, but I particularly loath any walk over 10 minutes to get to a ski lift - for me it's a really (if not the most) important thing when chosing where to stay. Chapelle is under 10 mins walk from the lifts, and also easy stumbling distance into town if you want a night out.

The chalet itself is really well kitted out. We had fun times playing the fuzzball table downstairs, and although I don't play computer games, the guys loved the Xbox 360s in every room - and I used mine to play CD's.

Our room was spacious and clean, with plenty of storage space, with floor to sealing sliding glass doors out onto the veranda - I think a lot of the rooms have these.

I've stayed with Rude Chalets before, and they always employ great staff - and this year was no different.

Top place to stay!

Reviewed 15 May 2011

I've been out for many seasons with Rude Chalets and every year they come out on top offering the perfect board and ski holiday.

This season was my first staying in Chalet Chapelle and while it was one of their larger chalets it offered everything that is the Rude Chalet ethos.

With two living areas it offered the opportunity to join the party in one area or sneak away for for a bit of peace and quiet, to watch a film or just chill.

The time spent back in the Chalet is as much fun and enjoyable as the days out on the slopes. It offers a hot tube and suna for the aches and pains, and several balcony areas to catch the mountain sun.

It's location in the centre of town is perfect, meaning at the end of the day the towns shops and bars are close at hand, although with the free flowing wine and great hosts and atmosphere in the chalet it hard to drag yourself away from the chalet.

The staff are great, friendly and helpful and you couldn't ask for better food than what they serve up for the hungry mob at the end of a long day on the slopes. Helen and Chris ( the owners) go out of their way to make sure that your much earned holiday goes smoothly from the time to step off the plane.

Yet again I could not fault the Rude chalet experience and will yet again be booking my next years holiday with them and could not recomend them any more highly.

1  Thank Snowtastic
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We've been travelling to Morzine to stop with the Rude crew for 8 years now and each time they have come up trumps. Chalet Chapelle is in a great location for Morzine and is kitted out to the max with everything you could possibly want for a snowboard & ski holiday.

The staff are always brilliant and invariably end up being people we want to stay in touch with.

The food is fantastic - a wide selection of dishes served, all hand prepared by the in the Chalet team.

Chapelle boasts a hot tub, sauna, lots of plasma TV's, xbox 360's with Kinnect and don't forget the awesome Burton test centre.

I can honestly say I wouldn't ask for anything more and will be returning again for winter 11/12

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2011

I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to do so following my holiday in Morzine this year. It's the fifth year I've stayed with Rude chalets and wouldn't stay anywhere else. Helen and Chris (the owners) are grandmasters at the holiday experience

This year I was at Chalet Chapelle. The location was perfect; in the centre of town and a two minute walk to the Super Morzine lift but it was the atmosphere within the chalet that really made the holiday for me. The staff were so hospitable and great fun. They really went out of there way to respond to any queries I had and they made the best lamb curry I've ever eaten!
The chalet consisted of 2 massive living come kitchen areas so it perfect at accommodating a large group of people. My personal favourites were the hot tub and a sauna to soothe those achy limbs after a hard day on the slopes. The rooms were clean and spacious all en suite and despite the chalet being full with my boozy, noisy friends the rooms were sound proof - I can vouch for this as I'm always the first to bed!

I could go on and on but you've probably all stopped reading my now. Just to say – I could recommend it more and I'm booking my holiday for next year.

1  Thank CazzaK