“If Carlsberg did snow holidays!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morzine
More Mountain - The Loft
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Ok so I spend a long time researching the perfect ski holiday for me and my friends.
All I can say is I am AMAZING!!
Found the best place for us all - food was first class - got better every day. Jack and Jemma our chalet host are the best - wish we could take them home with us.
They didn't just host they babysat and being from Scotland we thought we may have drunk them dry -but we never soo free flowing.
I am typing this while sitting in the gorgeous loft with my amazing friends having the best time ever.
Avoriaz is amazing for skiing but I believe you are better staying in morzine. Try dicksies bar for some Irish music and drinks.
The only bad thing I can say is you can't stay forever and I want too!!!
Jack and Jemma rock and so does this place x

Room Tip: All great x
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We all had a great time skiing and it was made much better by Phil and Sophie who were fantastic to everyone throughout the entire stay. The food cooked by Sophie was something to savour and I wish my mum could cook that well (the sticky toffee pudding) and during the time Phil and Sophie were in the chalet it felt like they were part of the family due to their sense of humour and kindness. I would certainly return to the same place as it was a truly fantastic holiday and my favourite so far that I have been on. A truly enjoyable week away !!!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I'm 10 years old and i have just got back from my fantastic holiday at the loft i had never been in a catered chalet before and i would definitely go again if they were like this lovely chalet,the hosts,Phil and Sophie made you feel like you where at home the food was gorgeous,phil and Sophie joined in all our games.

from Alfie Tyrer

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We have just returned this afternoon after a week at The Loft in the very capable hands of Phil and Sophie, it was without doubt the most relaxing skiing holiday that we have ever been on. Phil and Sophie are amazing hosts, nothing was too much trouble, the food was fantastic, every little detail has been thought of the chalet was always spotlessly clean and they both went out of their way to ensure that we had a good time, the lifts to and from the slopes were great and Phil was never more than a couple of minutes away when we rang him, our boots were waiting for us every morning nice and warm and were whisked away again when we'd taken them off in the afternoon ready for another of Sophie's lovely cakes and of course the toffee vodka was awesome. Needless to say I can't think of a single negative comment to make and would definitely book again. Thank you very much and good luck to you both on the rest of your honeymoon, Helen, Darren,Amelia and Alfie x

1  Thank Helen T
Reviewed 7 February 2013

We first visited The Loft 5 years ago and had the best time. Our first chance to have a skiing holiday again came along and we were really keen to return. My only worry was that it might not live up to our memories of 2008. I needn't have worried, it was fantastic! More Mountain have discovered the magic formula to chalet holidays and their choice of chalet hosts is impressive. Phil and Sophie were just brilliant - nothing was too much trouble - and with 3 young children in tow we had trouble in bucket fulls! Great accommodation, great hosts, great food and great skiing. I would highly recommend this holiday. We have already booked again for 2014! I haven't felt the need to write a trip advisor review before but More Mountain and Phil & Sophie at The Loft deserve the praise. Great job guys!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2013

The Loft is a fantastic chalet, very modern, comfortable and plenty of space to move around in. Phil and Sophie are excellent hosts. The food was amazing especially welcome were the afternoon cakes when we came back from a day's ski-ing. Our hosts made sure everything ran like clockwork which is not easy with two small babies in our party ! This is the first time we have used More Mountain and we would have no hesitation in using them again.
Sheila & family

Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Wow. What a great time we had. The Loft was just as we remembered. We came with our family five years ago and this time was just as good. Phil and Sophie could not do enough for us all. The food was as good as ever and the afternoon cakes just hit the spot when we came in. Our grandchildren are already good skiers and cannot wait to get back next year. We loved the cosy fire in the evenings. Make sure you find the 'Narnia' forest walk, which was a fantastic adventure for all the family - see the video where the kids stand under a snow covered tree which is shaken and they are covered in a snow blizzard. The kids also really enjoyed sledging on the slopes to the left of the Plennie, where there are plenty of safe areas away from the main ski areas.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family