“Amazing💯💯”
Review of La Rotonde

La Rotonde
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Morzine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Morzine, discover a cuisine, which puts seasonal products and local specialties in the spotlight. La Rotonde welcomes you all year long, with a modern, authentic decor designed to allow you to enjoy the mountain indoors/outdoors, whatever the season. From raclette to beef tartar to wok, La Rotonde offers you an eclectic menu all year long, combining the essentials of local cuisine, the classics of a modern brasserie and a few touches of exotic cuisine. Book your table!
Reviewed 27 January 2024

The food was amazing, great atmosphere and the waiter was very kind and helpful. Plenty of choice on the menu great for amyone .
Definitely recommend .

Date of visit: January 2024

Reviewed 13 September 2023 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous meal here. The food, the service and the ambience were perfect. I had the rib-eye steak and my wife had the bolognese. My steak was cooked to perfection and was a great cut of meat. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her food too. The staff were very friendly and attentive which made for a great night out. I’d recommend this place for a nice meal in Morzine and will definitely be back next time I’m here.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 30 August 2023

Our waiter was disinterested did not offer any advice when ordering - description of dishes on menu was vague so when we asked what accompanied dishes etc he was very unhelpful - they did not sell the wine we asked for but no alternative was suggested he was most unhelpful - the food was very nice but the service left a lot to be desired.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 15 August 2023 via mobile

Visited the restaurant with my daughter and her family - the service was amazing- very polite, bright and helpful without being there al the time! We had a variety of dishes and all of them were delicious!

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 11 August 2023 via mobile

Never been a restaurant that forgot to bring all drinks to the table and then charged you for them. I am 50 so been to a few.
Didn’t clear plates or ask us if desserts or coffee was wanted.
Good food. Poor service. Waiter ignorant.

Date of visit: August 2023