“Excellent”
Review of La Rotonde

La Rotonde
Ranked #27 of 191 Restaurants in Morzine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Morzine, discover a cuisine, which puts seasonal products and local specialties in the spotlight. La Rotonde welcomes you all year long, with a modern, authentic decor designed to allow you to enjoy the mountain indoors/outdoors, whatever the season. From raclette to beef tartar to wok, La Rotonde offers you an eclectic menu all year long, combining the essentials of local cuisine, the classics of a modern brasserie and a few touches of exotic cuisine. Book your table!
Reviewed 11 February 2024 via mobile

Friendly staff, good food, lovely decor - what more can you ask for? Perhaps gluten free beer would have been the icing on the cake!

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 1 February 2024

First let me say how disappointed I am to write this. The food was actually very good but the service was abysmal.

Arrived, 4 of us, sat down (basically in the service hatch), handed menus and waiter wanted the drink order there and then. Came back after 15 minutes to take food order and bring drinks. Brought food, dumped on table and we saw not one other bit of service the whole time. No drinks tops ups, advice on how to cook the hot stone we had ordered, not one mention of what the dips they brought contained. Normally doing the hot stone things get refilled- nope

Not enough space on the table so had to use shelf’s beside us. Had to help ourselves to water that was in this serving area. Overheard another man at the bar looking for a beer - was told to go back to his seat. So obviously others in same boat. Had to actually go find someone to bring the bill. Still no plates collected. No offer of dessert. No - how was your meal.

So strange as place was packed and as I said has potential. I don’t mind spending more money when that includes service. Was just fired at you and forgotten.

If you want a hot stone meal -try L’Clin D’oile. Service here was amazing and truly a home from home place.

1  Thank bnure
Reviewed 27 January 2024

This is a top quality restaurant in Morzine and well worth a visit. Recommended to us by my niece after a recent visit, and also by a waitress in a local bar. Food & drink choice was faultless. We would recommend the confit duck, fillet steak & wild boar. Our waiter was warm and welcoming and took the time to explain various items on the menu.
**Shame about the group of middle aged English men on the next table who had the audacity to complain about their steak AFTER finishing their food and were expecting a refund. Such rudeness :(
The service and quality of the dishes was impeccable. Well done all the team at La Rotonde - we will definitely return on our next skiing trip to Morzine. Diolch - Merci

Reviewed 27 January 2024

The food was amazing, great atmosphere and the waiter was very kind and helpful. Plenty of choice on the menu great for amyone .
Definitely recommend .

Reviewed 13 September 2023 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous meal here. The food, the service and the ambience were perfect. I had the rib-eye steak and my wife had the bolognese. My steak was cooked to perfection and was a great cut of meat. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her food too. The staff were very friendly and attentive which made for a great night out. I’d recommend this place for a nice meal in Morzine and will definitely be back next time I’m here.

Date of visit: September 2023