All reviews table tennis super morzine every night course dinner lounge areas are town centre charming hotel perfect place to relax family room buffet breakfast wine selection kids aged boot room evening meals are ski hotel special dietary requirements fussy eater
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Francoise and her team welcome you to this delightful hotel just a few minutes walk away from the Pleney lift. A very well kep hotel with beautiful decor, lovely bedrooms, very warm and the most fluffy towels I have ever had on a skiing holiday. Five course evening meal is wonderful - you must give this hotel a try.
We will be back.

Room tip: Worth paying extra for a superior toom
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The food is excellent, five different courses each evening and buffet breakfast in morning. Our room was on the top floor with views of morzine village and mountains and it was clean with fluffy towels in bathroom and comfortable bed.

In the basement there is a billiard room , sauna and heated boot room. It takes 5mins to walk to the pleney gondola and shops ,bars.

I can highly recommend this chalet style hotel if you are looking for comfort , relaxation and superb service without commercialism.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Firstly I have to say that the location of this hotel is very good, being a short walk to either the Pleney gondola for the Morzine slopes or the Super-Morzine Gondola for the connections to Avoriaz and on across the Portes du Soleil area to Switzerland. The Hotel is good and clean and the staff friendly. Nice beds, fine alpine views. There is a small ski room in the basement where you will also find the sauna, a snooker table and a table tennis table. Although a fixed menu (what do you expect at these prices?), I found the food very good. You can request a fondue or raclette as an alternative. I did and my fondue was delicious. All the staff were very friendly and helped me with my bag on ever occasion. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

Room tip: No lift so if you are a bit infirm you would not want the third floor, but this is an observation, not a complaint.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2017

We have just returned from Bel Alpe hotel Morzine and could not fault our stay here. this was our 2nd stay.

From the moment we arrived at this hotel we were greeted by the friendly staff Yan & Cederick and the service we received throughout our stay was first class.

Our room was cosy and clean and had a magnificent view over the mountain.

The food in this hotel is to a very high standard the food was so good we ate here half board every night the quality and presentation of the food was excellent.

Thanks to Francoise who gave us all the information we required for the resort and to our excellent pleasant waiters Yan & Cederick for the friendly service.

Would highly recommend the Bel Alpe
Nicola & James

Room tip: Room 23 has excellent views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This lovely hotel is centrally located, 5 or 6 minutes walk from the main Morzine Gondola (and bus stop to neigbouring resorts). With a similar walk to the main part of the town and ski hire shops. The entrance, bar and dining area are very well presented and always immaculate. Similarly the room was a good size, warm, and cleaned/tidied to a high standard every day.

Where the hotel really excels though is the staff and the food - Attentive and friendly staff and delicious 5 course meals in the evening. The evening meal is advised on a board at breakfast and if you dont like the proposed menu they are happy to prepare an alternative.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. I travelled with friends on this trip but intend to take my family back here in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends