“Simply the best cafe in Morzine”
Review of Dotty's Coffee House - CLOSED

Dotty's Coffee House
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: French, British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: A cosy cafe offering breakfast, brunch, lunch and homemade cakes in central Morzine with vegetarian and gluten free options.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have been inspired to post my first ever tripadvisor review to share with the world my love of Dotty's! Mel and her team serve awesome coffee, amazing soups, bagels, salads etc. and don't even get me started on the fresh home baking or we'll be here all day...basically, this place rocks its little socks off and I am so delighted that Morzine has a proper cafe that reminds me of the amazing cafes in Australia and New Zealand. This place makes me happy all day long :) :)

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I visited here with my family and although I didn't have any food the rest had bacon and egg baps and they were delicious. Really nice coffee too and a very friendly english girl served us.

1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Nice to get a coffee and a cookie without having to think in French :) Milk came in a little milk bottle for my coffee and the cookie was ace. Menu was varied and you could happily spend time chilling with a coffee and a book.

1  Thank Shiny108
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Nice food, nice prices and the boys love the English style breakfast baps!!! Less formal place to stop for a light bite

Reviewed 26 January 2014

As I didn't like the coffee in our hotel, we were pleases to find somewhere with Lavazza Coffee and the cakes were home made and delicious. Small and friendly place.

1  Thank AtoB1972