“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Ayr, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I spent 4hrs doing some private lessons with Ander from mint in Les Gets as I hadn't been on a snowboard in 4years after a bad skiing accident and my confidence had gone to zero! Ander was patient and made me feel at ease from the start...even though I think it must have been pretty frustrating to us both the amount of time I spent on my bum in the first couple of hours! However I quickly realised if I listened and did exactly as I said I could get down the mountain better than I have ever been able to and by the end of lessons felt like I could actually call myself a boarder. I cannot thank Ander and Mint enough you have restored my confidence and made remember how much fun snowboarding was. Would recommend mint to anyone looking for lessons in the Morzine, Avoriaz or Les Gets area. 10/10 thank you Mint.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Off piste guiding”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Had 2 mornings booked with David. Really useful training and advice. Second day we hiked off for 50 minutes and rode the best powder we've found for years. David was great, the whole team and service brilliant. Will be signing back up for more next season.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jonathan W
Zermatt, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Like time travel on a snowboard!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I booked a day snowboarding with Tammy and, once we'd established my snowboard technique was a beautifully preserved period piece from the 1980s, she set about bringing me up to date.
The day was spent progressing from learning the basics of how the kids ride nowadays, through how to pull the latest stunts and tricks, to how to generally look cool on the slopes.
I now feel like a modern snowboarder (although I've been told i still dress like a skier) and it's all thanks to Tammy. She is a radical instructor.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Paul H
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Children Snowboard Lessons”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our 7 year old son had 4 days snowboard lessons with Adele from Mint Snowboards it was his first time snowboading and he can now snowboard, A big thank you to Adele & Mint

Visited February 2014
1 Thank rod_777
Huizen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mint Snowboarding lesson”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My two teenage children have been skiing since they were 5 and wanted try snowboarding at the end of this season's week's trip to Morzine. Mint was recommended by my elder daughter who is also a 'boarder'. We paid for a private 2 hr lesson for the pair of them with Instructor Barry. In the afternoon and the next day they were able to use the chair lift at Super Morzine with my daughter and navigate the slopes with connected turns. We were all impressed with the quality of the instruction never expecting them to progress trogging up and down nursery slopes for a few seasons. Thanks Mint for an excellent start - now they dont know whether to board or ski!

Visited February 2014