Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2016

We booked a last minute private lesson and Francois looked after us brilliantly. Booking the lesson was very easy and flexible. Francois took us through some really useful tips and communicated his points in a way which was intuitive and made it easy to get the "feel". Wherever he could add instructional points, he took the opportunity to do so. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Our 2 children (5&7) recently had 1-2-1 snowboarding lessons with Tony from Mint. I can't recommend him/them enough, they were great from the minute we booked. Tony was fantastic with them and they loved every minute of their lessons. He was patient and friendly and we couldn't believe how quickly he had them boarding. The kids are already asking us to book again for next year and we definitely will be! I would highly recommend the Mint team, worth every penny!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

What a fantastic company, so well organised. Our 3 year old took 5 days of snowboard lessons with the fantastic Tony. He was a brilliant instructor and our son had a blast. He had so much fun. We were able to go away boarding ourselves knowing he was happy, learning and in safe hands. We can not recommend Mint enough. 💚🏂

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Booked in for a days Avalanche, mountain safety and two days off piste with David Gladwin.
David is a dedicated and enthusiastic instructor. His knowledge and subject delivery is superb. Anyone venturing off piste should undertake this course. If you don't have the necessary equipment it can be rented from Mint very cheaply.
Snow conditions were poor but David took the group on some of the best locations in Avoriaz. Powder bowls, steep colouirs. Well out of my comfort zone but he inspired the confidence to follow him down a steep bowl in a white out. By far the best few days of boarding I've ever had.
The administration should also be commended. Very easy to make contact to discuss any problems or enquiries by email or phone. Nothing is to much bother and certainly puts your mind at ease prior to arriving in the resort.
A great website. Easy to navigate and displays everything Mint has to offer.
I can't rate Mint highly enough. If you board then go no further than this superb company.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

Having boarded on and off over many years and had the odd lesson here and there at different resorts, I am so pleased I came across MINT and booked with them...I had a 3 hour lesson and can't thank Tammy enough for her time spent with me & going as far as making simple adjustments to my bindings - such a difference & she was such a help with my ridiculous hurdles I created for myself after my fall last season! I wish I had booked another lesson as have never felt so positive after a lesson nor had so much focus put on me, as the rider, before! HIGHLY recommend MINT and will definitely book another lesson or two on my next visit to Avoriaz :)