Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Best snowboard school EVER!

We're normally skiers but my 5 and 8yo kids fancied giving snowboarding a go. As my own... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nimbusofredmoss
via mobile
Fantastic

I had a really great week in Morzine. Great teacher, cozy accommodation and nice staff. I would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vacation04230381253

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how great fun private lesson comfort zone two hour lesson these guys great instructor thank you so much small group lessons fun group lesson red runs les gets
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Our mother booked two 2 hour lessons with Simone for myself and my younger sister and he was really great. We were both beginners with only a few hours of boarding under our belts already. This was also our first time in the Alps on boards!
He was very patient with us as we were both quite whiney when we fell over and there wasn't a lot of snow to fall on so we were slipping on the ice but he was very nice each time and even picked us both up each time we fell even when we were crying!
(Simone if you are reading this we are sorry for all the crying!)
At the beginning we both only had basic snowboarding ability and by the end of our second lesson we were linking turns and doing the basic level tricks in the snow park!
Would 100% recommend!

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank FDingwall
Reviewed 31 July 2016

we booked wih Mint for our 3 year old based on the online reviews and also had seen them teaching my friends. Francois was an excellent teacher and our little one was enjoying his week on the mountains a lot. Would warmly recommend them to anyone who would like to learn boarding in a way that's chosen for them.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This was our third year with Mint. We think that the rapport between coach and student is essential and again this year we were not disappointed. Our two kids were taught by Gerard. He was excellent. Kind, funny and firm that the kids were going to progress, which they did. Really hope he is there next year and our kids have lessons with him. Thank you very much!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We had a seasonnaire beginners lesson during our season working in Morzine and all had a great time. There were 6 in our lesson and although some of us had never stepped on a board and some had had one lesson before, Gerard managed to make the lesson work for all of us. We were all advanced skiiers but found the prospect of turning on a snowboard quite daunting - Gerard was there to help us down the slope with words of encouragement. He also was great at pushing us just enough to ensure we were challenging ourselves and progressing.

We had a 3 hour lesson and found that was a good amount of time to start getting down the slope unaided, although we were shattered by the end of it! Everyone in the office who I spoke to through email when trying to organise the lesson was great as well.

Thanks Mint & Gerard!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I booked Mint for my youngest daughter (age 14) who had skied but never boarded before. I booked 4 private lessons which took place over our week skiing.

From start to finish Mint were friendly, helpful and - always - professional. From an admin point of view they were right on the money - Sarah in the office made sure we always knew what was happening, and confirmed everything we booked.

Instructor (Tony) was absolutely fantastic, and took our daughter from beginner to extremely competent by the end of the week when she was able to board with us as we skied. I would recommend Mint to anyone looking for Boarding lessons - regardless of standard.

Date of experience: April 2016