Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Private Snowboard Lesson

Had a 2 hour lesson with Laura to improve my snowboarding. Excellent lesson, reinforced what I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
chrismY7699IM
Shropshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Brillant Company & Fantastic Instructor

This is the second year our boys (aged 6 & 7) have had 6 lessons with Iban. Mint were great to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Excursion476313

All reviews next year off piste my son few years learn how amazing week great teacher private lesson comfort zone having fun two hour lesson these guys thank you so much small group group lesson red runs les gets
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Fantastic tuition again from experts moving your boarding skills forward. My second boot camp with Mint.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Excellent lessons with Tony and David; the boys had a great time and really improved too. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 December 2016

The instruction throughout the week was absolutely great. Small class sizes and very informative instructors, not only in how to snow board but in the best kit and other useful snowboarding facts that come in handy. Couldn't have asked for better or easier service.
A great snowboard school.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I've been snowboarding since I was 14 (am 22 now) and acquired basic snowboarding skills then - linked turns, toeside and heelside, slowing the board down etc. I've gone to multiple snowboading camps since that always placed me in the beginner group so I wouldn't learn anything new. Often the instructors at these would look like they'd rather be somewhere else and if someone fell over or get stuck they'd get frustrated. Since then I've been wary of who I choose lessons with.

I booked a Technical Performance Camp with Mint last year in December and could not have been happier! On the first day and first few hours, our group was assessed on what we knew, our riding styles and experience, with the freedom of moving up and down skill level groups. Our group had David, super friendly instructor, who took our group on steeper slopes and how to turn on these, always gave feedback for improvement, and we even had a taste of a red run - everything I wanted out of a week's worth of snowboarding.

The whole Mint team is amazing - the entire camp and the instructors would get together and exercise the first thing before lessons and the team's enthusiasm and positivity was infectious, giving us a superb start to the day!
Couldn't recommend Mint enough. Thank you so much!!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Our mother booked two 2 hour lessons with Simone for myself and my younger sister and he was really great. We were both beginners with only a few hours of boarding under our belts already. This was also our first time in the Alps on boards!
He was very patient with us as we were both quite whiney when we fell over and there wasn't a lot of snow to fall on so we were slipping on the ice but he was very nice each time and even picked us both up each time we fell even when we were crying!
(Simone if you are reading this we are sorry for all the crying!)
At the beginning we both only had basic snowboarding ability and by the end of our second lesson we were linking turns and doing the basic level tricks in the snow park!
Would 100% recommend!