Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Best snowboard school EVER!

We're normally skiers but my 5 and 8yo kids fancied giving snowboarding a go. As my own... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nimbusofredmoss
via mobile
Fantastic

I had a really great week in Morzine. Great teacher, cozy accommodation and nice staff. I would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vacation04230381253

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how great fun private lesson comfort zone two hour lesson these guys great instructor thank you so much small group lessons fun group lesson red runs les gets
Reviewed 28 December 2016

This was by far the best snowboard vacation for me.
The chalet, the food, and of course the unrivaled quality of the instructors were all so good
Mint really took care of every thing and the whole day course was truly epic!!
I highly recommend this camp/ vacation/ epic fun to any one who is into snowboarding!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Our 2 year old son has been having lessons with mint and on his 3rd lesson he was going on the lift and coming down the slopes! We will be booking him in for more and he will be a pro before we know it!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The team sorted out the best option for my little shredbot (5) and she loved every moment. 2 private lessons with Toni and shes now so confident on her own, she leaves me behind!
Cheers guys

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Fantastic tuition again from experts moving your boarding skills forward. My second boot camp with Mint.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Excellent lessons with Tony and David; the boys had a great time and really improved too. Thank you!