Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
The Best. Sensational

My 10 year old son had lessons with Francois. He was terrific, a fantastically patient and friendly... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
rayne205
London, United Kingdom
Excellent teachers

Francois and Tony were great teachers. Both very patient and helped me to improve a lot. I would... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018
pammyliz1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how private lesson great teacher two hour lesson comfort zone these guys having fun thank you so much small group group lesson blue runs les gets francois
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Had an afternoon with Ed Sheehan lookalike Francois, who gave me and my grown up son a technical boarding lesson and challenged us on a steep mogul field. It was scary but really paid off, and may have been the best lesson I've had in recent years. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Just finished a week long Technical Performance course with Francois, I've been snowboarding for awhile but thought it would be good to do the Technical Performance course to look at my riding properly.
Must say it was the best thing I've
Done. Francois was the group Instructor and he was brilliant the group was only 4 of us so the attention you got was excellent
Francois made me totally rethink my riding and his passion for the sport is exceptional "just what you want from an instructor"
Anyone thinking of doing any of the courses with mint should do it
They are brilliant. I know I'll be back for the free style one very soon loved it so much.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This was by far the best snowboard vacation for me.
The chalet, the food, and of course the unrivaled quality of the instructors were all so good
Mint really took care of every thing and the whole day course was truly epic!!
I highly recommend this camp/ vacation/ epic fun to any one who is into snowboarding!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Our 2 year old son has been having lessons with mint and on his 3rd lesson he was going on the lift and coming down the slopes! We will be booking him in for more and he will be a pro before we know it!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The team sorted out the best option for my little shredbot (5) and she loved every moment. 2 private lessons with Toni and shes now so confident on her own, she leaves me behind!
Cheers guys