“The best snowboarding experience i've had so far”
Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Reviewed 3 January 2017

It really doesn't matter if you're a beginner, intermediate or an advanced rider- you'll still learn a lot and have great fun with the MINT team. In a week I not only managed to perfect my riding and learn a whole lot of new stuff but also met amazing people with whom I still keep in touch- we're actually already planning our next snowboard trip together. I HIGHLY recommend Mint Snowboarding to anyone who wants to learn, ride and share your experience together with people who are as passionate about snowboarding as you are.

All reviews
"red runs"
"les gets"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Can't recommend the Mint instructors enough. David and Gerrad both amazing with 3 year old first time snowboarders, thank you so much.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

With 3 days to go before our snowboard holiday I was very concerned about the lack of snow in Morzine. I had already paid for hire of the kit and the lessons for my two boys 13 and 19. However Tammy from Mint was really efficient and took care of everything changing our lessons to Avoriaz and kept us informed all along the way. The boys had two instructors Valerio (for one lesson) and Francoise for three lessons. Both were excellent. By the end of the 4th day both boys were carving down the mountains with confidence. A great snowboard school!!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

The whole team at Mint is just awesome...from Tammy all the way thru to Tony and the rest of the team. At the end of last season, I shattered my wrist and broke my arm in multiple places so I thought it made sense to ease my way back into things. I spoke with Tammy about everything and talked thru some of her injuries and how best to come back from them which was quite helpful. I chose to have some lessons with Tony, who I've worked with before, to help get my confidence back and into the swing of things. My first time back on the mountain after the injury was fantastic and Tony helped me get my confidence back straight away and by the second day on the mountain, Tony not only had me riding back to normal but he had me back starting to do some tricks once again and by the end of the second day, I was comfortable doing jumps and landing them with no problems. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced, the team at Mint really have instructors that can help you improve your skills. I've gone from being an absolute novice a few years ago to someone who now can not only ride comfortably down the mountain on most runs but am also confident in executing various tricks and nailing jumps. The team at Mint are really the best snowboarding instructors around and I can't recommend them highly enough. You don't just have to take my word for it, the other reviews speak for themselves and they've also won the awards recently as the best snowboarding school. If you're interested in snowboarding, you should definitely give Tammy and her team a call. They are definitely the best!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I booked a private instruction with Mint and then 6 days of group classes with ESF. My first instructor, Simone, was detailed, patient, technical, and spoke English fluently. I had a great experience. After I started my group lesson with ESF, I quickly realized that I'd made a mistake booking them. After a miscommunication with the ESF instructor left me injured, I canceled my lessons and went back to Mint. My second instructor, Tony, had 20 years of snowboard instructing experience and was absolutely amazing! Had I known better, I would have booked with only Mint during my stay. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Mint if you are going to take snowboarding lessons. They are fluent in English, very detailed/technical, explain what you do wrong, professional, friendly, no attitudes, and very patient.