Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
The Best. Sensational

My 10 year old son had lessons with Francois. He was terrific, a fantastically patient and friendly... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
rayne205
London, United Kingdom
Excellent teachers

Francois and Tony were great teachers. Both very patient and helped me to improve a lot. I would... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018
pammyliz1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how private lesson great teacher two hour lesson comfort zone these guys having fun thank you so much small group group lesson blue runs les gets francois
Reviewed 4 January 2017

See above the title. Don't think that further explanation is needed: my week of snowboarding with MINT was the best 1-week-activity camp i've ever been to (and the standards are high, as i've been to many surf camps and some other winter sports camps too). The whole package (place, accom'n, instructors, food, other participants) was perfect. In one word: perfect vibe!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Loved every minute of it. From Iban (the instructors) patience, dedication and jovial attitude and the small group feel, it made it feel like a snowboarding holiday with new found friends. And the wonderful chalet experience with tree line, those delicious three course dinners were a delight and much needed for 5 full days on the slope. Overall, I'd say it's the kind of holiday you'd turn into an annual trip!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It really doesn't matter if you're a beginner, intermediate or an advanced rider- you'll still learn a lot and have great fun with the MINT team. In a week I not only managed to perfect my riding and learn a whole lot of new stuff but also met amazing people with whom I still keep in touch- we're actually already planning our next snowboard trip together. I HIGHLY recommend Mint Snowboarding to anyone who wants to learn, ride and share your experience together with people who are as passionate about snowboarding as you are.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Can't recommend the Mint instructors enough. David and Gerrad both amazing with 3 year old first time snowboarders, thank you so much.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

With 3 days to go before our snowboard holiday I was very concerned about the lack of snow in Morzine. I had already paid for hire of the kit and the lessons for my two boys 13 and 19. However Tammy from Mint was really efficient and took care of everything changing our lessons to Avoriaz and kept us informed all along the way. The boys had two instructors Valerio (for one lesson) and Francoise for three lessons. Both were excellent. By the end of the 4th day both boys were carving down the mountains with confidence. A great snowboard school!!