Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Awesome lesson with Laura

Being a first time snowboarder and only having three days in Morzine I wanted to build confidence... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jimmyr00t
Amazing lessons with Laura

At the end of Feb I had my first ever snowboarding trip in Morzine and I booked 4 days of lessons... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
higuena
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews next year off piste my son few years amazing week learn how great fun private lesson two hour lesson great instructor comfort zone these guys group lesson small group thank you so much half pipe lessons fun
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have never progressed so much so soon. And I had a great time too! Tammy and her team are fun to be around, enthusiastic and have a great system of teaching. Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

See above the title. Don't think that further explanation is needed: my week of snowboarding with MINT was the best 1-week-activity camp i've ever been to (and the standards are high, as i've been to many surf camps and some other winter sports camps too). The whole package (place, accom'n, instructors, food, other participants) was perfect. In one word: perfect vibe!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Loved every minute of it. From Iban (the instructors) patience, dedication and jovial attitude and the small group feel, it made it feel like a snowboarding holiday with new found friends. And the wonderful chalet experience with tree line, those delicious three course dinners were a delight and much needed for 5 full days on the slope. Overall, I'd say it's the kind of holiday you'd turn into an annual trip!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

It really doesn't matter if you're a beginner, intermediate or an advanced rider- you'll still learn a lot and have great fun with the MINT team. In a week I not only managed to perfect my riding and learn a whole lot of new stuff but also met amazing people with whom I still keep in touch- we're actually already planning our next snowboard trip together. I HIGHLY recommend Mint Snowboarding to anyone who wants to learn, ride and share your experience together with people who are as passionate about snowboarding as you are.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Can't recommend the Mint instructors enough. David and Gerrad both amazing with 3 year old first time snowboarders, thank you so much.