Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
The Best. Sensational

My 10 year old son had lessons with Francois. He was terrific, a fantastically patient and friendly... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
rayne205
London, United Kingdom
Excellent teachers

Francois and Tony were great teachers. Both very patient and helped me to improve a lot. I would... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018
pammyliz1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how private lesson great teacher two hour lesson comfort zone these guys having fun thank you so much small group group lesson blue runs les gets francois
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Professional, patient, supportive and highly experienced. I was worried but my instructor help me every step of the way without making me feel bad for just being a beginner! I loved it. Will definitely recommend and use again! A++++++

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We booked three 3 hours snowboarding lessons with MINT after reading the reviews posted on TripAdvisor. Best decision ever!
François's English language skills are a real bonus as we don't speak French. He was positive at all times and up for the challenges that awaited him. Unfortunately one of our party had a stumble in the first hour and needed to be taken off the slopes - all very professionally handled by François leaving two of us to continue on alone. He pushed us to the limit with demonstrations, talks about technique and then if needed holding and guiding us to the point where we had got it.
By the end of the 2nd lesson we had conquered a blue and headed for the red....we would not have reached there alone!!!
Day 3 was different again with icy conditions and a trip over to les gets. Hard work but François always on hand to help and guide before some great carving on the slopes above the gondola station - great fun and left us tired but with skills and a desire to try more tomorrow.
Enjoyed it so much I am not sure either of us will return to skis...
Thanks Francois and MINT for the week!!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Had a lesson with Simone last year and booked another 2 for my trip this year. I can't recommend Mint enough. The booking process is really simple and they take the time to make sure they know where you're at. Simone is a brilliant teacher, really friendly, really enthusiastic, and really helped me to build my confidence and get me boarding.

Simone clearly explains everything he asks you to do and how it applies to the slopes which for me is really useful, and also keeps things interesting by regularly adding in little extra bits like speed checks and basic 180 and 360 turns. As well as being fun these help you to build control and Simone then shows you how you can apply them to improve your turns and general boarding.

I feel like I've made a massive amount of progress from my lessons and will definitely book again if I come back next year. If only to try and win another beer off Simone!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Had a fantastic week with Mint. Tammy and her team look after you from start to finish and the level of teaching/coaching is the best you'll find anywhere!!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent from start to finish. I had 2 2 hour lessons with Francois who was both a brilliant technical coach and also patient, supportive and motivating. I learnt loads and will definitely book again next year. I would also recommend the woods if you need to hire equipment.