Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2017

My boyfriend and I had private snowboarding lessons with MINT for a week in January. Our instructor’s name was Simone and we had four lessons – 3 together and 1 with just me. Simone was fantastic. He was great at going through the basics, building up our confidence and catering the lessons to both of us – helping me to get up to linking turns whilst giving my boyfriend harder things to practise such as toe presses, heel presses, 180 turns, and little jumps. Most of all, Simone’s enthusiasm was infectious. No matter how many times I fell over, he would put me at ease, telling me not to worry and giving me pieces of advice so I could learn from my previous mistakes. The lessons were fantastic and I was so much more confident boarding by the end of the week. Simone was so gracious when I thanked him for all his help and instead thanked me for all my hard work. He is definitely a credit to MINT and I would recommend him as an instructor to anyone who wants to learn to board in the Morzine area.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Toni taught my wife and 5yr old daughter how to snowboard for the first time. I was worried from the outset as this was their first winter holiday and wasn't sure they would enjoy themselves if they couldn't get the hang of snowboarding. Toni was very patient and he had a challenge to teach an adult and child in the same lesson but excelled. A true gentleman and took time on his day off to come over the mountain to present my daughter with her medal.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We didn't actually have any lessons with Mint. We booked to go early January and the snow was so awful Tammy called to discuss options and we decided to have a refund and not use the service. She was very professional and informative and even though we never actually had a lesson I will 100% next year book to go with them as I found their overall customer service excellent and I had a friend use them a few years back and she rated Mint.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Both Stunning, friendly teachers and very good snowboarders. Francois really helped my less confident friend by keeping her up all the way down a path (which she finds terrifying!) he knew exactly what he wanted to teach us, the stop wave which has been extremely useful!

Valerio was with me for a three hour lesson. We took speed I didn't know I could handle! He helped me improve my confidence getting around the resort and helped me find the way back to my ski in- ski out chalet. (Which wasn't really ski in ski out for my poor beginner friend.

I had been struggling with hire boots and both their lessons have inspired me to get my own boots - they gave me some really good advice about this too!

Thanks MINT - see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Professional, patient, supportive and highly experienced. I was worried but my instructor help me every step of the way without making me feel bad for just being a beginner! I loved it. Will definitely recommend and use again! A++++++

Date of experience: February 2017