“Excellent tuition!”
Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Reviewed 11 February 2017

This is the second time I have had lessons with Mint Snowboarding and the reason being they are just fantastic. This time I returned to lessons as I had an accident four years ago and injured my knee. I was really nervous about getting back on a board. But my instructor, Toni, put me at ease straight away as soon as I met him. Really friendly and welcoming. I had two private lessons and he had me doing turns in no time. He also went through how and why I'd had the accident 4 years ago (basically I hadn't learnt how to control the board well enough and had been taught badly on that particular holiday, nothing to do with Mint that year!). Toni also got me over my major fear of button lifts too. 12 years I had an awful experience with an ESF instructor who basically tried to humiliate me on my first ever set of lessons in front of the rest of the class and the lift attendants as I kept falling off the button lift in the same place! I had refused to get on a button lift since!! But Toni was amazing and very reassuring, went through everthing slowly and got the lift slowed down for me! Totally nailed the button lift after that! He also showed me how to read the mountain, so I could work out the best places to turn! Overal a great experience and I wouldn't go with anyone else!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"francois"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and her friend did two lessons with Ivan from Mint. Fair to say that they were both bouncing with enthusiasm after the lessons. Not only did Ivan really know what he was doing, but he also really built the confidence of both of them and made sure they had fun. Much love for Ivan and Mint!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Small classes and really good instructors. Was a pleasure taking on lessons with Mint and I picked
Up so much for my snowboarding with just a few 3 hour sessions. Already recommended to my friends.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Mint is really good very prompt answering questions via email, really helpful.
Our instructor was really good our son enjoyed his lessons.
Would definitely use them again.