Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
The Best. Sensational

My 10 year old son had lessons with Francois. He was terrific, a fantastically patient and friendly... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
rayne205
London, United Kingdom
Excellent teachers

Francois and Tony were great teachers. Both very patient and helped me to improve a lot. I would... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018
pammyliz1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how private lesson great teacher two hour lesson comfort zone these guys having fun thank you so much small group group lesson blue runs les gets francois
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had a morning lesson with Francois who was really good fun! He managed to get me safely down the slopes in one piece, despite being an absolute beginner. His teaching method was clear and my skills came on so much in such a short space of time. I would definitely recommend Mint Snowboarding!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have used Mint before and they are proving to be consistently top notch. After two years off the slopes after a confidence destroying accident I've just had 2 lessons with Ivan from Mint. He was brilliant and made everything fun. I've never laughed so much whilst learning so much. He really seemed to understand that holidays should be fun and never lost patience despite my inabilities.
Fingers crossed he'll still be there next year because (unfortunately for him) we'll be back!

1  Thank celestekw
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Due to a previous injury and a couple of seasons on bad snow I was having technique problems and couldn't quite work out what I was doing wrong. I was recommended a two hour private lesson based on the time I had left on my holiday and needing some one on one attention. The instructor, Laura, was excellent as she was able to give tips for the conditions and took me through a series of exercises to get me back on track in positive way. I've had previous private tuition that hasn't given detailed explanation on the technique or had the positive encouragement and engagement that makes it an enjoyable experience. There was also no pushy sales talk at any stage. Due to the experience, knowledge and the people I dealt with I would recommend them and use them again. Definitely value for money as a result.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We cannot recommend Mint enough!! Right from our initial enquiry, to booking extra lessons during our stay, to our daughters fantastic instructor, the whole experience was first class. Our 3 year old (yes, 3 year old) had the best introduction to boarding that we could have ever hoped for - thanks to her awesome instructor Simone. He had a wonderful way with her, knowing just how much to challenge her and when to stop. It was amazing to see her confidence both on and off the snow take a huge leap and as the week progressed she was having so much fun she couldn't wait for her next lesson. Never for a minute expected her to be riding a chairlift, doing nose and tail grabs and even turning (allbeit holding one of her instructor's hands but it gave her the movement and sensation) smoothly. We won't hesitate booking again if we come back, definately some progression lessons also for mum and dad too -before we get left behind by the mini-shredder!!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We booked our 5 year old daughter in for a week if snowboarding lessons she had so much fun with Ivan her instructor. I'm pretty sure by the smile on Ivan face he had just as much fun