“Awesome lesson which improved my confidence”
Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Ivan was an excellent instructor and I came away from my private lesson with both technical advice and skills I could practice on my own. It was exactly what I needed to feel more confident on steeper terrain. I highly recommend MINT. They were great from the initial booking through to the lesson. Already booked my next session with them :)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"francois"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My 13-year old had a great week learning to snowboard with Mint. He was getting up chair lifts on day 2. He learnt a lot & had a lot of fun - what more can you ask for?!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I hadn't been on a board for 6 years and day one felt pretty much like i was back to being a beginner. My instructor Valerio Antoniello however put a stop to that and by the end of the first day I was back doing turns and days three and four it was like the six years in between had never existed!

Valerio was an excellent teacher. I really felt he genuinely wanted to help me improve. He was patient and helped me with not only the technique but building my confidence and above all made the lessons fun!

I opted for private lessons and Mint as a school were flexible and easy to deal with.

It was great value, I recommend, Mint, Valerio and above all private lessons!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had a morning lesson with Francois who was really good fun! He managed to get me safely down the slopes in one piece, despite being an absolute beginner. His teaching method was clear and my skills came on so much in such a short space of time. I would definitely recommend Mint Snowboarding!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have used Mint before and they are proving to be consistently top notch. After two years off the slopes after a confidence destroying accident I've just had 2 lessons with Ivan from Mint. He was brilliant and made everything fun. I've never laughed so much whilst learning so much. He really seemed to understand that holidays should be fun and never lost patience despite my inabilities.
Fingers crossed he'll still be there next year because (unfortunately for him) we'll be back!

1  Thank celestekw