Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
The Best. Sensational

My 10 year old son had lessons with Francois. He was terrific, a fantastically patient and friendly... read more

Reviewed 31 May 2018
rayne205
London, United Kingdom
Excellent teachers

Francois and Tony were great teachers. Both very patient and helped me to improve a lot. I would... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2018
pammyliz1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how private lesson great teacher two hour lesson comfort zone these guys having fun thank you so much small group group lesson blue runs les gets francois
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Efficient booking system with good advice in dealing with our daughters first ever snowboard lesson. The enjoyment continued on the slopes with a instructor who made the experience a total pleasure in soft snow conditions. Our daughter is sold on boarding. Many thanks.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Many thanks to Dave who taught my 2 boys, it is hard to keep their attention but he made it great fun and they learnt lots of new techniques....

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Oscar (aged 9) had two fantastic lessons with Laura last week - he says she is kind and friendly. He only decided to learn to snowboard a couple of weeks before our half term holiday so we were limited with availability but the team at Mint suggested the private tuition and it really paid off. Laura really gave him a great start and the enthusiasm to continue to practise for the rest of the week. He is loving it and vows never to go back to skis! We really are a snowboarding family now with thanks to Mint. Our older son Ollie had group lessons with Tony last year. We'll be looking out for kids camps next time we are in resort so they can continue to improve and learn more skills - I'm already struggling to keep up with them on the slopes!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Having Francois as offpiste instructor was simply great. He knew where to go and taught us a huge amount of details about the snow, the mountain and about Portes du Soleil. Even he fixed our position on the boards. Magic places in powder between trees, places for jumping, max rotation....simply great. We'd definitively do it again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

As a total beginner it's was hard to get going but Francois was very patient and calm. I have learnt a lot and after 3 days was able to go down the slopes by myself. I fall in love in this sport - thank you Francois!