Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Best snowboard school EVER!

We're normally skiers but my 5 and 8yo kids fancied giving snowboarding a go. As my own... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Nimbusofredmoss
via mobile
Fantastic

I had a really great week in Morzine. Great teacher, cozy accommodation and nice staff. I would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vacation04230381253

All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week learn how great fun private lesson comfort zone two hour lesson these guys great instructor thank you so much small group lessons fun group lesson red runs les gets
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We've been using Mint for our daughter's snowboard lessons for three years. She's now five years old and can ride fairly independently. Her two year old sister even had a go this year. We love Mint Snowboarding - Laura has always taken such good care of our children they and us consider her a friend and love to return each year. It's part of the reason we come back to Morzine.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I made use of two, two hour private lessons. My assigned instructor was fantastic, he was more than capable of reading my then current ability level and tailoring my lessons accordingly. He made sure that I wasn't overstretched in my capabilities but at the same time encouraged me to push myself and what I could achieve. He was friendly and accommodating and had a more than comprehensive level of knowledge and expertise. I feel thoroughly benefitted and would definitely both recommend and use Mint Snowboarding in future.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Great instructors ! Very good with our kids who were 7 and 4 years old and adults. Back next year. Very patient. Group lessons were great. Good english

1  Thank Kate F
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Tammy taught my 4 year old daughter, 10 daughter, 10 year old nephew and 9 year old niece. She was inspiring, fun, engaged the kids but importantly we also felt they were totally safe in her hands. Mint is an amazing school with a fab ethos. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Our family of four (two children aged 11 and 9) had all skied before but we had never done snowboarding.
MINT were great with the booking process and we had no problems whatsoever.
The instruction was spot on, suitably patient and Tammy knew what to say to the children to get them to do the right thing.
We went from complete beginners to being able to confidently go down blue slopes within a week. The children even learned a simple trick or two.
I have no hesitation at all in recommending MINT.