“Superb teaching”
Review of Mint Snowboarding

Mint Snowboarding
Ranked #2 of 25 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: MINT Snowboarding offers snowboard progression for all levels & interests; offering private tuition, group sessions, snowboard camps, instructor training, freestyle coaching & off-piste guiding. Based in the Portes du Soleil French ski resorts of Morzine, Avoriaz, Les Gets & Chatel. Whether you're looking to link your first turns, thread a needle through a tight, powdery glade or start adding some style in the park... MINT will get you progressing towards your goals!
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Mum, Dad and three boys (14, 12, 8) brand new to boarding. Had 2 x 2h private family lessons. Instructor Simone was excellent and the boys were whizzing along and doing 360s after two days (Mum was more cautious). The organisation of the company was very good and communication both when in UK and in resort was great. Simone really made it for the boys and they progressed amazingly under his tuition.

All reviews
"red runs"
"les gets"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This was my second time back to Morzine and I was quick to get booked back up again with Mint (I had done beginner group lessons the last time.) I knew I needed a little work building up my confidence around my turns, speed on straights and using chairlift, so decided on 2 two hour private lessons. I was lucky enough to have the same instructor (Laura) who remembered me from the year before. We spent the lessons working on my technique and I was super happy that I ticked off all my wish list items after the lessons and used the rest of my week to practice practice practice!!! Laura knew how to put me at easy and help me relax during the lessons which made it much easier and so much more enjoyable. Could not have asked for more, and I'll be back with Mint next time I'm in Morzine :)

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Amber (7) had a fantastic time being taught by Valerio. She really improved and experienced many new aspects of snowboarding, her confidence moved up a level! Valerio was a great instructor who oozed enthusiasm. He was a joy when he was showing Oakley (3) how to snowboard and really built up a rapport with him in such a small amount of time. We can't thank him enough.
We look forward to booking more sessions for them both next year.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Great lessons with Francois in Morzine and Les Gets. Lots of fun, laughs and improved our confidence with the board. When we moved to Les Gets (from Morzine), it was no trouble for Francois to come and meet us in the next resort. Merci beaucoup. Would definitely book again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I had 2 lessons over two days with Tony and it made my trip! I was a beginner visiting Avoriaz and wasn't feeling particularly confident. Tony took time to listen to what I wanted and adapt his focus on how I would learn best, often trying different approaches to eventually get me to produce the desired result. After my lessons I can now get down the slope confidentially, link my turns and importantly as he taught me, have fun! When calling the office to arrange my second lesson for day two, they were accommodating and got me the time and location I wanted. Fantastic experience and I'll be booking a refresher lesson when I next visit!