Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Awesome lesson with Laura

Being a first time snowboarder and only having three days in Morzine I wanted to build confidence... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jimmyr00t
Amazing lessons with Laura

At the end of Feb I had my first ever snowboarding trip in Morzine and I booked 4 days of lessons... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
higuena
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews next year off piste my son few years amazing week learn how great fun private lesson two hour lesson great instructor comfort zone these guys group lesson small group thank you so much half pipe lessons fun
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Took myself (43 yrs) and two boys (9 & 11 yrs) to Avoriaz earlier this week. None of us have snowboarded before. Within a few days we were on red runs and doing jumps!! See pics to prove it. We were instructed by the fabulous Simone & Valerio who were just brilliant with all 3 of us and their attention to detail was great as well as their endless energy!

I full recommend Mint Snowboarding to any beginner and will certainly be going back to hone our craft! Thanks to all at Mint, amazing job and great company.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We were recently in Avoriaz and my little boy had lessons with Gerard from Mint. WOW..... absolutely brilliant, Gerrard had the patience of a saint and was super enthusiastic with Eddie. Unfortunately Eddie was unwell for half of the lessons (and on inhalers/antibiotics) which made him a bit cranky and Gerard took it all in his stride.His professionalism and encouragement was just mind blowing and it reflected in my little boy being excited each morning to join him!
We stayed with Eddie for his lessons as he is still learning to be confident when he's with others and this wasn't a problem for Gerard.

As Eddie was learning on a Burton riglet we had to hire equipment and to say that the hire shops in Avoriaz were less than helpful is an understatement, however, one call to mint and they advised us of another hire shop (which saved us a trek down to Morzine) "Changabang" who were SO helpful, we hired boots/board and helmet for 1 week for €60.

Even writing this review doesn't seem to do Mint or Gerard any justice!!!

A huge huge thank you to Mint for brilliant organisation and friendly staff and an extra thank you to Gerrard for ensuring Eddie STILL talks about his buddy instructor on the snow!!

We will be back next season!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Having snowboarded for many years, and feeling I'd reached a point where I felt I was in a rut in my riding skills, I decided a private lesson with Mint would give me the push I needed. I and my brother booked a 2-hour private lesson with our instructor (Simone). After quickly running through our riding and correcting some habits, we moved onto learning new things. Euro carves, hitting bigger side hits, flatland tricks and pushing our riding more than we'd do on our own. Simone was informative, passionate and was generally stoked to be passing on his knowledge. What a great 2-hours and worth every penny. I've known of Mint for many years, and they just go from strength to strength every year.

You may feel that you no longer need lessons, but riding with a Mint instructor is liking riding with a friend that rides everyday, passing on their tips and skill and generally happy to teach as much as they can. I will come back to slash the mountain again with Mint.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

If you ever need snowboard lesson in the Porte Du Soleil then give Mint a call.

Having been a boarder for 10years I wanted the rest of the family to have a go. After a 2 hour lesson, the kids were hitting the sliders and rainbow on the Bunny hill at Pleney!

After 3, 2 hour lessons they where ready to hit the main slopes with me.

Unfortunately my wife fell on ice on the last lesson, but Ivan their instructor got her to the medical centre and helped her fill out the forms, met me of the lift and took me to the centre, then took the kids out to finished their lesson. He then messaged me later in the day to check she was ok.

Huge thanks to Ivan, we will all be back next year to have another go (including the wife!) she wasn't put off.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I highly recommend Mint Snowboarding. I had two three-hour private lessons with them during a short holiday to Morzine. This was my very first winter holiday, and while I had done a few snowboarding lessons at an indoor slope in the UK, I was still a complete novice. My instructor Ivan was friendly, patient, knowledgeable and soon had me progressing off the nursery slope onto blue runs. I progressed so much more than I thought I would, and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Thanks Ivan for the boss lessons!