Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2022 via mobile

Another fantastic snowboarding adventure with MINT in Engelberg, Switzerland.

This was a MINT trip, lots of fresh snow and first tracks descents in an amazing freeride area with a stoked crew led by Dave Gladwin. Dave knows the mountains’ secrets, encourages a great team spirit and shares our snowboard enthusiasm no matter the conditions to get maximum fun out of every day spent on the mountain.

It’s been a long wait to return to snowboarding the last two years and MINT have done everything possible to make good and reorganise trips that I have unfortunately had to cancel in 2021 and in January this year. This is an amazing small, independent company, and it’s Tammy and the MINT team’s passion for snowboarding and snowboarders that makes their experiences the best. Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 24 January 2022 via mobile

I just took the Mint Intro to Off Piste course and it was the best week of snowboarding I could have asked for : ) The guide Dave is so knowledgeable - I learned tonnes about the terrain, what to look for when charting off piste routes and we kept finding untracked amazing snow 5 days after a snowfall which was incredible!!! I improved my riding and just loved the much-needed journey out of my comfort zone to do so. Thanks so much Dave and Mint, and the beautiful people who show up to your camps!

1  Thank MountainCaitlin
Reviewed 23 January 2022

Just completed a one week Backcountry in Zinal with David Gladstone. This week has been fantastic on all accounts. David has packed every single day with a lot of adventure, powder, tips, and so much more. I have been snowboarding for years but this is my best experience ever!

Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

It was our first time snowboarding, and we booked 3 days of 2 hour lessons. All the people at MINT were incredibly nice and helpful, they responded to our questions right away. Our lessons with Iban were really fun and we learned a lot in those three days. Iban was patient, he knew exactly what to do or say to help us progress.

Thanks so much to Iban and to MINT, next time we're in Morzine we'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 January 2022

I have participated in the December Technical Camp! Highly recommend it! I was in Giulia's team together with 5 more people and both her teaching and the group was amazing. We did fine tuning on riding technique, went offpiste, eurocarved, did side jumping and went to park.

After a day at slopes there was afternoon cake and tea which was nice touch. Also helps that you don't need to think about making food in the morning and evening. Most people were solo travelers like me so was nice to do some socializing after dinner.

Definitely will come to the camp again. I got more confident in my riding thanks to the improvement in technique.

Date of experience: December 2021