Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2022

My girlfriend and I both booked private lessons with Mint. Our instructors were Gerard and Iban. Both of them are excellent instructors and they brought our snowboard skills to a next level. They are really friendly people. They make you feel comfortable and challenge you for the better. We also really enjoyed the Mint organization. They are really helpful with everything.

Reviewed 12 February 2022

This was my 4th time with Mint and thouroughly enjoyed it as always. Fantastic off-piste riding in Engelberg Switzerland. We were guided by DaveG who leads us all safely into mile-long powder runs that are the stuff of dreams! Great holiday and great company to ride with. Look forward to the next

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 11 February 2022

I would describe MINT as incredible. I did the 5 day freestyle course, I went with the mindset I simply want to come away an improved rider, I never expected to have my comfort zones expanded so much . Ive previously spent holidays charging down mountains as fast as possible. Never used to gain air off anything as felt completely uncomfortable in the air. I now feel so much more comfortable in the air and hitting jumps I never dreamt possible. Im already looking at going back for more courses. I gained the most adrenaline I've ever experienced on a snowboard. Thanks for everything and cant wait to come back.

Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

I attended a Mint Snowboarding guided freeride snowboard course in Engelberg, Switzerland. I had a great time. The guide couldn't have been better.

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

Hey,

Mint Snowboarding is my Favorite company.

I’ve done a few off pistes/backcountry trips with them (Avoriaz, Grand massif, Zinal, Engelberg, Hokkaido (!!!) )… They always delivered a fantastic experience.

Great adventures&Always felt safe.

Thank you Dave, Thank you Tammy. 🙏