Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2022

Francois was superb at teaching James to Snowboard and we feel very lucky that he was James's first Snowboard teacher.

Francois was sensitive to James's needs and they built a nice relationship.

We couldn't have been happier!!

Thanks so much for all the hard work and great teaching!

Reviewed 27 March 2022

It was an absolute delight to learn how to snowboard from Jorge and Simone. Jorge helped to improve my technique and Simone took my 4 years old son from zero to hero in less than two weeks. I highly recommend the school to anyone who is looking to learn how to snowboard better in Morzine, Le Gets and Avoriaz.

Reviewed 27 March 2022

Outstanding private lesson from Ivan. Managed 3 of us with varying skill levels no problem at all. Such a cool guy, really nice chilled teaching style and kept things really simple. Got us putting turns together and playing in the mini park within a couple hours. Great lesson. Will definitely have another when I go back

Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Mint were fantastic. I spoke to Tammy on the phone before I booked as I wanted to make sure I would be able to enjoy snowboarding (as I can’t use my right arm). Tammy talked me through it and was really encouraging and put my mind at ease. My instructor Anna was also fantastic - she got me up and going straight away - a brilliant teacher that really enjoyed what she was doing and was able to get the most out of the sessions. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Had a 3 hour lesson with Anna yesterday: what a game changer! I have been snowboarding for around 8 years, but after this lesson, something has really clicked and I feel much more confident , balanced and relaxed, able to take on anything the mountain throws at me: ice, slush, bumps, steeps, wee jumps and boxes too!. Anna also encouraged me to ride switch more, adding 50% more fun! Back next year to try splitboarding to celebrate my 60th year! #greysontrays