Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2023

Francios was absolutely brilliant with my kids, ages 10 & 7, my son looses concentration very quickly but he knew how to deal with him very well..
Will be back next year for sure

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 9 January 2023 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!! We have just come back from Les Gets which was a pre Covid trip that was booked 2 years ago in which unfortunately got cancelled twice during that time. Tammy and the team were incredible and would keep us up to date with the situation and re arranged our lessons not only once but twice with no hesitation at all.
We have recently come back and both our kids (aged 10 and 5) had lessons with MINT and had the best time! There instructors Gerard and Valerio were just incredible with them. Neither kids had boarded before and were nervous on day one but instantly felt very comfortable with their instructor. The lessons were really fun and they both learned such a lot in the 3 days they were there. We will definitely be using MINT again! Thank you again to you all!!

Reviewed 24 December 2022 via mobile

Great conditions & great food & accommodation.
But the best bit, which is why we all go, is to improve our snowboarding technique & try something new.
We had Jorge this time as our instructor & he was amazing, insightful
and inspiring.
Give it a go, you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 20 December 2022

I joined MINT for a beginners snowboard camp and had the best time! Simone, our instructor was amazing, funny and very patient! I can honestly say I learnt so much...mastering the chair and button lifts was a feat within itself! And I left the camp feeling far more confident and being able to link my turns on a blue run!

The people on the camp were all super friendly and passionate about snowboarding. I also learnt so much from the more experienced riders and made some good friends! The whole MINT team were so friendly and such good fun and took us to some cool and very reasonably priced places for lunch.

The hotel Les Dent Blanches was fantastic. The home cooked food was lovely and everyone was so hospitable and the room was comfortable and cosy. Just what was needed after a day on the slopes!

I had such a good time I have just booked to return in March!

Reviewed 20 December 2022

I came on a MINT Snowboard camp as a beginner, having only boarded for a couple of days on an indoor slope previously. I had a fantastic week - all the MINT team were amazing and Morzine is a great location to stay. As the dates I was there was the week before the season fully started, not all the ski areas were open yet so we only visited Avoriaz. As a beginner this was fine as there were plenty of pistes for us to use.
I stayed in a really beautiful Northstar Chalet (organised by MINT) - the chalet hosts couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and the food was fantastic.
I was travelling solo, as were many others on the camp and had a great time meeting fellow boarders of all abilities. I'm really happy with the progress I made during the week and would definitely book again with MINT.