Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2023

My son who is 3yrs old had snowboarding lessons with Phillipo who was (awesome 🙌🏾) he was so patient with my boy and really tried to get him to make the most out of his lessons (my sons attention span is very short 😆) he taught him well and we even got up and down the slips with him on a board, yeyyyy.
As my son had had enough after two lessons Phillipo kindly let me take the remaining lesson so we didn’t lose out on the cost and my lesson was ‘MINT’ I learned so much, a little bit of switch and even got down a red no problem!

Cannot recommend Phillipo and Mint enough, will always use them for the future, thanks guys

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 9 February 2023

I went to off-piste camp in Sestriere with Mint. Mint sourced a local freeride legend (literally) and owner of a large school to be our guide and also provided another very experienced rider to be at tail of the group. Ratio was 6 guests and 2 mint provided instructors. Fabulous terrain, and great experience. As always with Mint on these type of trips.

Date of experience: January 2023

Awesome freestyle camp

Great instructors in Gerard and Gulia

I can’t recommend enough.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 1 February 2023 via mobile

just a quick message to say a massive thank you to Tammy for the lessons last week for my 7 year old, he was really chuffed with how much he progressed in just 2xPrivate Lessons having never been on a board before. After the sessions he was able to link his turns and come down the mountain no drama and glad to report he's now hooked and already talking about when we can go boarding again.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 1 February 2023

Excellent tuition and comfortable accommodation at the December
Mint technical snowboard camp. My riding improved so much during the week with tailored teaching and useful feedback. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2022