Open today: 08:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
Great progression lessons

Excellent lessons. Highly recommend the guys from Mint, instructors are great and the office staff... read more

Reviewed 19 April 2024
Jordan K
Leicester, United Kingdom
Amazing instructors!

I've had a few lessons with MINT and every session has been awesome. The instructors were great, so... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2024
Robynlockwood199

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews next year off piste my son amazing week great teacher learn how super fun comfort zone private lesson fresh snow these guys hour lesson small group many thanks be booking again thank you so much look forward
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2023

Absolutely incredible week on the January Technical Performance Camp. Iban was a really great instructor who helped with my confidence after being off the snow for a few years. He took us around the whole Portes Du Soleil down powder runs and the Swiss wall and teaching on-piste freestyle. Can absolutely recommend the experience as a solo traveller, stayed in a fantastic chalet, met incredible people and had great evenings in the chalet, out with the group and Tammy and had excellent yoga organised with Giulia. Amazing!

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 9 February 2023

Our daughter learnt a lot and had a lot of fun. The instruuctors are great with kid and know what they're doing

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 9 February 2023

I took a lesson with Iban. We went to the so park to do some small jumps and he taught us some freestyle on the slopes. It was super fun, I would 100% recommend him & MINT!

Reviewed 9 February 2023

Had a great time on the Mint Freestyle course in Avoriaz - met some great people, the accommodation was fantastic and the coaching top notch!

Reviewed 9 February 2023

My son who is 3yrs old had snowboarding lessons with Phillipo who was (awesome 🙌🏾) he was so patient with my boy and really tried to get him to make the most out of his lessons (my sons attention span is very short 😆) he taught him well and we even got up and down the slips with him on a board, yeyyyy.
As my son had had enough after two lessons Phillipo kindly let me take the remaining lesson so we didn’t lose out on the cost and my lesson was ‘MINT’ I learned so much, a little bit of switch and even got down a red no problem!

Cannot recommend Phillipo and Mint enough, will always use them for the future, thanks guys