“Foie gras burger great”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2014

V cosy.We arrived for Sat lunch at 3,45 and they were still happy to serve us. Yummy tartiflette and big Leff beers!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a fantastic lunch here. Great menu choice and reasonably priced when comparing the quality (excellent) to others in the area.

Highly recommend the fois gras trilogy or fois gras burger. French onion soup was also great.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We visited for lunch just before leaving the resort as the tables outside were in the sun. Menu choice is good and the interior decor was lovely but I think the food was generally overpriced.

My mother made the best selection and chose the dish of the day which was duck parmentiere. It looked lovely and she really enjoyed it. My fiance had the chicken burger and he also really enjoyed that, it came with a decent portion of frites and a garnish. My sister and I didn't enjoy our food quite as much. She opted for traditional onion soup which at around €15 was very overpriced. It was a large portion and came with cheese and fresh croutons but it was very overseasoned. We are accustomed to french onion soup and I, in particular, add a lot of salt to my food, but this was too salty even for me.

I chose a local speciality - the croute au fromage, which is basically a dish of melted cheese and ham over chunks of bread. It was served in a pan and was very tasty but it could have done with some salad or vegetables to detract from the richness of the dish. The portion size was good but did not merit the price. I appreciate that all restaurants in ski resorts are expensive but was not overly impressed with the offering from La Dez'Alp.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

It's interesting that there are many good restaurants in Morzine and none with a view. We loved this one and had lunch there--great cuisine, good choice of wine.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We enjoyed all the dishes we were served in this restaurant, excellent presentation, tastes, flavours and service. The starters we had included pumpkin veloute which was excellent, and our main courses included deer stew, fish of the day, duck,burger and pizza, all were excellent. Desserts of creme brulee and tarte tatin were lovely and the portions were generous.
The restaurant was very busy on the fri night but staff were excellent and there was no long delays. We would definitely go back when