“Tapas bar lovely”
Review of The Haka

The Haka
Ranked #31 of 164 Restaurants in Morzine
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great bar lovely owners home fom home.Great Apris ski bar.happy hr 3.50 euro pint.the wine is very good and cheap aswell.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We visited this bar on multiple occasions due to the fact the staff were consistently friendly and helpful.
We started just looking for a somewhere for a coke and a crepe and we stumbled across this bar. The coke was the cheapest I'd come across at a bar and the crepe's were on par with other creperies, but I found they were a lot better; the crepe wasn't too dry our too soft, just right.
I would also recommend their sangria Blanche as it was different and refreshing. I also tried their cocktails which did have a lot of ice, just the way I like it on a hot summer night but was still plenty of drink to have.

If it's the same people in charge next time I come to Morzine I'll be going again

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good cocktails and friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, nice place for a drink in the afternoon, crepes are fine too.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We went to this bar most days,great priced drinks nice bar,my son had crepes a couple of times said they were great,very nice staff,happy hour from 4 to 7 each day,all in all very good bar would recommend to all.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We had such a fantastic reception every time we visited the haka with our two children. They were spoilt and kept asking to go back. The hot dogs, crepes and ice cream were amazing and the prices were unbeatable as far as we could tell. Great staff, everyone was friendly we just wish we found it earlier in our stay.