“A nice bar”
Review of The Haka

The Haka
Ranked #30 of 166 Restaurants in Morzine
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great atmosphere, good beer and nice staff. They have a DJ on some nights and this ever popular 'apres' bar is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great bar lovely owners home fom home.Great Apris ski bar.happy hr 3.50 euro pint.the wine is very good and cheap aswell.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We visited this bar on multiple occasions due to the fact the staff were consistently friendly and helpful.
We started just looking for a somewhere for a coke and a crepe and we stumbled across this bar. The coke was the cheapest I'd come across at a bar and the crepe's were on par with other creperies, but I found they were a lot better; the crepe wasn't too dry our too soft, just right.
I would also recommend their sangria Blanche as it was different and refreshing. I also tried their cocktails which did have a lot of ice, just the way I like it on a hot summer night but was still plenty of drink to have.

If it's the same people in charge next time I come to Morzine I'll be going again

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good cocktails and friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, nice place for a drink in the afternoon, crepes are fine too.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We went to this bar most days,great priced drinks nice bar,my son had crepes a couple of times said they were great,very nice staff,happy hour from 4 to 7 each day,all in all very good bar would recommend to all.