“The only way to learn'”

British Alpine Ski School
Ranked #2 of 40 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: BASS Morzine & Les Gets is a snowsports school and instructor training centre based in the French alps. We have established a reputation for excellence through the exceptional quality of our group sessions, private lessons and long term training provided in English language to small, personal groups. We operate in the resorts of Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz in the huge Portes Du Soleil. Out of European winters we deliver courses in UK snow centres and glacier resorts such as Stubai and Les Deux Alpes.
Newbury, Berkshire. England
“The only way to learn'”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Having had a bad experience in 2013, BASS have provided structured, enjoyable and confidence building excellence! Other ski schools could learn a lot from this amazing team!

BASS. We will be back for more fun in the snow really soon!

Buckinghamshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Brilliant, 2nd year of using them and our 5 year has improved so much. They provide updates every day on how things are and what to practice

Morzine, France
“Great to read these!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I worked 2 winter seasons in Morzine and cannot tell you how delighted every guest in the chalet was with the quality of the instructors and the improvement to not only their skiing but their holiday as a whole.

In the chalet we would always make sure the guests were aware that yes, BASS is a bit more expensive but that they would learn so much in 2 hours they wouldn't be spending a day getting the same amount of knowledge and would be able to join friends up the mountain in the afternoon or for lunch before a lesson. I sent people of ALL levels to BASS from beginners, kids, rusty skiers or people who were already good skiers but wanted to perfect their techniques.

Also, the benefit of the 2 hour session meant that if their fitness wasn't great they'd be able to stop for the rest of the day or chill out and do something else in the morning. I always champion BASS and have never heard a bad thing from any of my guests.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent ski instruction - perfectly tailored for the class”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I booked a four day course with BASS Morzine at the end of January. As an absolute beginner one of the main reasons I booked with BASS was their guaranteed small classes. On the first day we turned up to meet our instructor Marc & there were 5 beginner skiers in the class and a trainee instructor - so effectively 2 instructors to 5 learners. On the second day our instructor moved our class around, one to a higher level and one to a private lesson and this seemed to be how BASS worked - making sure that the lessons were perfect for every one in the class.
Our instructor Marc judged every lesson and while he pushed us a little he made sure no one was being left behind. He was extremely understanding to everyone's different needs and nerves!
I cannot compliment BASS, Marc and our trainee instructor Charlie enough, they made a difficult first week on skis so enjoyable - Thanks!

Visited January 2014
Prestwick, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I both had lessons with bass,we were in different classes the difference in my wife's skiing was unbelievable.Her instructor was john he not only brought her skiing on but also her confidence,my own instructor was Mark Walton he makes skiing seem so easy we will defo return next year.