“Basi level 1 course”

British Alpine Ski School
Ranked #2 of 44 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: BASS Morzine & Les Gets is a snowsports school and instructor training centre based in the French alps. We have established a reputation for excellence through the exceptional quality of our group sessions, private lessons and long term training provided in English language to small, personal groups. We operate in the resorts of Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz in the huge Portes Du Soleil. Out of European winters we deliver courses in UK snow centres and glacier resorts such as Stubai and Les Deux Alpes.
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very professional, improved my skiing & I passed my Basi level 1 so all in all I was very happy. Would recommend any potential ski instructors to go to BASS for their training.

All reviews
"sense of humour"
in 4 reviews
"without hesitation"

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent ski school and instructors. Small groups in lessons and the instructors are quick to assess your abilities. I like the fact they will happily move you up or down a group if your skills are different than the lessons you signed up for. Special thanks to James and Ricey who were just terrific. Wouldn't go with any other ski school in Morzine.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

My kids (age 10 & 8) had a great time with Jon Dunn at BASS. They learnt loads & really enjoyed it. Jon was great with the kids & was also great at communicating with all the parents about what they had done in the lesson & how each kid got on. I would definitely recommend BASS in Morzine.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a week in Morzine & despite the snow disappearing we had a great week skiing.
My 6 year old daughter was in James' group & he was superb with the children & parents. My daughter loved the lessons & improved greatly, passing level 4 by the end of the week. I felt confident that I was leaving her in safe hands for 2 hours a day.
I really can't recommend BASS highly enough. I would always use them if possible.

1  Thank GinnyBrigden
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Had a great week with James Crompton - skiing really developed and we got to see lots of the region despite the snow being poor (it is spring when all said and done). Met other instructors too who all seemed friendly and certainly seemed to be having fun with their groups. Skiing in Portes du Soleil (such a vast ski area) with BASS instruction was great - will definitely do it again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction