“Great Time”

British Alpine Ski School
Ranked #2 of 40 things to do in Morzine
More attraction details
Owner description: BASS Morzine & Les Gets is a snowsports school and instructor training centre based in the French alps. We have established a reputation for excellence through the exceptional quality of our group sessions, private lessons and long term training provided in English language to small, personal groups. We operate in the resorts of Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz in the huge Portes Du Soleil. Out of European winters we deliver courses in UK snow centres and glacier resorts such as Stubai and Les Deux Alpes.
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great instructors, all British which helped the children. Instruction was excellent. The kids particularly came on a treat. Was concerned two hours wouldn't be enough but it was and it allowed us all to ski together in the afternoon. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jaz L, Owner at British Alpine Ski School, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
We feel that 2 hours is the optimum length of time for children to concentrate and focus during lessons. Skiing with the family through the rest of the day allows them to continue developing and be ready for more the following day. Good to hear that this gave you time to have a good ski while the children were in lessons.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tuition- as always!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

It's the third time I have used BASS in Morzine, my daughter now 9 has always had so much fun and learnt so much. The instructors are all fantastic, so friendly and make everything so simple. The communication before hand is spot on, I really can not fault the company/ staff at all.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Great to hear that you came back to BASS for a 3rd time and we look forward to seeing you next year.
yorkshire
“Basi level 1 course”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very professional, improved my skiing & I passed my Basi level 1 so all in all I was very happy. Would recommend any potential ski instructors to go to BASS for their training.

Visited March 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“I can ski now :)”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent ski school and instructors. Small groups in lessons and the instructors are quick to assess your abilities. I like the fact they will happily move you up or down a group if your skills are different than the lessons you signed up for. Special thanks to James and Ricey who were just terrific. Wouldn't go with any other ski school in Morzine.

Visited March 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very happy kids!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

My kids (age 10 & 8) had a great time with Jon Dunn at BASS. They learnt loads & really enjoyed it. Jon was great with the kids & was also great at communicating with all the parents about what they had done in the lesson & how each kid got on. I would definitely recommend BASS in Morzine.