Avoriaz is a fantastic location for all levels of skiers and for families.
We stayed at the Balcons du Soleil Elinka block which is rated 4* by PV but only 3* by the French tourist board. This should at least be mentioned on their site.
The flats were ok, but too small (flat for 6-8 had only 1 toilet, 2 showers, a tiny room with bunks beds for kids, a double bed, a small room with two single beds). The living area/kitchen were ok.. but still small considering the declared capacity of the flat.
Also the cleaning staff could do a better job, although maybe its just the complex that needs some refurbishing.
Having said all this, Avoriaz itself is a wonderful resort and more than compensates for the disappointing accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic ski in /ski out location.Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. Great value contemporary and stylish apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons du Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Balcons Du Soleil
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Balcons Du Soleil Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz