“If I'm in Morzine only these guys will do for me !”
Review of The Snow Institute

The Snow Institute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Snow Institute is a well established British run Ski School based in Morzine, Les Gets and Avoriaz. TSI has been operating in resort for over 10yrs, this means that we have got a wealth of experience and knowledge of the area to help you make the most out of your time spent with your TSI instructor and your holiday. What does TSI offer? Premium lessons at a very affordable price. Personalised lessons to suit all your needs and ambitions. Flexible times and meeting places to help make your skiing holiday one to remember. What does TSI guarantee? 6 people max per Instructor. All lessons are in English with native British and bilingual English speaking Instructors All instructors are top level qualified BASI Level 4 with full French Equivalence or French Diplome No price raise in busy periods, prices stay the same all season All of our instructors have been hand picked because of their great teaching experience, people skills and perfect spoken English.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had lessons with both Mo & Sally last ski season. I have a confidence issue as well as being a relative beginner & The Snow Institute has been integral in my progress. I had one to one tuition on both trips & this pays dividends. Sally is a knowledgeable, approachable, calm, friendly & fun instructor. Her feedback is incredibly useful. The tricks that Sally used to help build my confidence & technique worked a treat !
Mo got me to push myself to further my progress by taking on new slopes. Although my legs shook & at times I was fearful, I achieved more than I expected to & conquered a lot of my demons. Mo is also very laid back & personable, professional, knowledgable & fun. At all times I felt safe & in control. I have a great deal of confidence in both Sally & Mo to help me get the results that I hope for when having a ski lesson. I will not book lessons with anyone else in Morzine. Tip- TSI do get booked up, so plan ahead & contact them in good time for your holiday.

1  Thank Emma S
TheSnowInstitute, Owner at The Snow Institute, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with myself and Mo and felt that you got what you needed from your lessons. Hopefully we will get to ski together again in the future!

Many thanks,