“One stop shopping for all your souvenirs” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caribbean Trading Company Store
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Palmer
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: On your way to El Yunque. Discover the treasures of the Caribbean and Puerto Rico! Caribbean Spices & Sauces, Fresh Puerto Rican Coffee, Fine Premium Cigars, Nautical & Tropical Gifts, Exquisite Gift Baskets, and Local Art. #Caribbeantrading
Duluth, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One stop shopping for all your souvenirs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I went to several little shops looking for souvenirs before finding the Caribbean Trading Company. While I didn't buy many things BEFORE coming here, I only wished I had found this place first - It would have saved so much time. I found absolutely everything I needed here, and it wasn't that crappy cheap stuff you find everywhere else. Do yourself a favor, come here first to get any shopping out of the way and spend the rest of your vacation actually exploring all the wonderful things PR has to offer.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Lena C

New Braunfels, TX
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Honestly the best shopping we found in PR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and don't miss the opportunity to shop for your friends, family, and self at this fun shop. This eclectic store has something for everyone and it all fits within a budget. 90% of our souvenirs came from this place and we brought home an assortment of wonderful authentic PR gifts. They carry a wide variety of goods from local artists and the girl behind the counter was so knowledgeable of everything. We learned more from her than we did on the few tours we took in San Juan. And once you get home you can go back and order whatever you might have forgotten or talked yourself out of from their website. What a great find!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Jenni_mjt
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A must stop on the way to El Yunque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Caribbean Trading Company has the best assortment of authentic Caribbean products I've seen in my many years visiting the islands. They have fantastic service and have great gift packages for groups as well. I have always made it a point to stop there when I'm in Puerto Rico

2 Thank Kenhamner1
Denver, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This was by far our favorite shopping experience while visiting Puerto Rico...they had a little bit of everything! Hats and t's, food, jewelry, snacks, etc. Maybe a bit on the pricier side, but the staff both days we visited were friendly and went out of their way to help us find something that would work for us.

Baltimore, Maryland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A great Shop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a great time shopping here and trying all the sauces! The lady working the shop was just wonderful to deal with and her enthusiasm for the products showed. I tried their coffee—which was amazing. I then tried a variety of hot sauces (some not so hot) and salsas and found many purchases to make. Even better is that they have a great website so that you can order these great products from home! Sure, some items were a bit pricey, but others were not & its nice to know that you can get more later.

Visited May 2014