Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cherry orchard peaceful location fresh fruit beautiful area golf course breakfast was excellent roll top bath willow suite wye valley rosie farmhouse camping field shower dog site walks
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed last weekend at this site. The hosts were wonderful throughout, very helpful and friendly. It's a good price and therefore the facilities are what you pay for. There are a couple of portaloos (which I avoided simply because I dont like portaloos) and there is a proper toilet and shower room next to the house, which was simple but clean. I understand that they have been busier following covid so normally 1 shower is enough, however we could have benefited from another shower due to the number of people on site. Lovely place, fab campsite and we will probably be back.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

My friend and I have just returned after a weekend here.
The owners are really very lovely people, made us feel so welcome and went above and beyond to help us.
We stayed there to go mountain biking in the forest of Dean and when we return, will definitely stay at this site again.
Its a basic site but just lovely. There are 2 or 3 porta loos on the site, didn't use them, however by the owners house, there is a single shower and toilet, I used both and were very clean and regularly checked and cleaned.
It was a lovely weekend and couldn't recommend this site enough!! FANTASTIC!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

All I can say is what a wonderfully private, comfy home from home this is. My wife and I stayed in the lodge. A lovely and peaceful location, only bettered by the attention to detail from the owners. We were greeted with some great touches that made us feel so welcome. My only regret is that we didn’t get to go and see the main house and meet the owners! Thanks so much and I’m sure we’ll be booking again in the future - Jonathan and Rachael

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrJRule
Rosie Tomkins, Owner at Cherry Orchard Campsite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2023

Thank you. It was fantastic to have such great guests here at Cherry Orchard Farm & Lodge and you and your wife are welcome back anytime! We can all have tea and meet in person. Best, Rosie & team &

Reviewed 2 September 2019

My family and I (wife two children and our dog) had the most amazing stay at Cherry Orchard Farm this weekend.
Lynn and James were fantastic hosts, very welcoming and helpful. They couldn't do enough to help and provide information on where to go and visit.

Thank you for making our trip a lovely family time. We will defiantly be visiting again!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

What a brilliant place this is. Can’t fault it at all. Immaculately clean with great amenities that are clearly well looked after. Great communication from the offset which madd it even more of a welcoming place to stop for a night.

Date of stay: June 2019