“Lots of fun for all ages”

Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Llanteg
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat is the Ultimate laser combat game. Fun and outdoor adventure awaits you in our purpose-built, atmospheric, jungle-themed woodland. The most fun you'll ever have dressed in camo gear.
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We came from Australia to holiday in Wales and heard about Battlefield Live in Pembrokeshire.
I went with my two sons (13 and 9 yo.) and paid 20 pound each. Tori was friendly and helpful getting us set-up, and the guys were great laying down the rules. For 2 hrs we played a few variations of games which were a huge amount of fun and great for fitness if your willing to run around. The weather was clear and sunny though there was a bit of mud on the 'map' so it was good to bring along a pair of good boots. The camo gear provided protected are clothes well. Bottled water was available to buy between games. All in all it was some of the best couple of hours spent on our 5 week European holiday!

2  Thank AGradisar

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Steve, tori and team offer all ages a brilliant laser combat experience in excellent surroundings, my two sons and I have visited this attraction many times as we holiday in the area, we only wish it was closer to home, I would recommend this attraction as its excellent value for money

Reviewed 7 November 2012

went for my sons 7th bday he really enjoyed it great day out...a few issues reguarding customer service but nothing to worry about.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I was a bit nervous the first time we played a game here as I wasn't sure whether it would be full of testosterone fuelled 'boys', and whether I, as a 38 year old female, would enjoy running around shooting people, and I've always been put off paintball as I don't fancy getting hurt with paint bullets. But I needn't have worried as Battlefield Live is very safe and completely pain free!
I would say that this is an excellent way to spend the afternoon, running around the woods with your family or friends.
There is a bit of a competitive element, but very much focussed on making sure that everyone taking part is having fun in a safe environment, using good high-tech equipment.
We have now played in both rain and shine, and I actually prefer cooler/wetter weather as we get so hot running up and down hills in combat gear. The site is set up so that the play area doesn't get too muddy even when it is really wet, which is great.
The marshals organise all the games well, and are professional but friendly too. You can tell they enjoy playing the games too!
You don't need to be interested in guns or tactical warfare to enjoy this activity, it really is fun for everyone!
We've now been to Battlefield Live at least once every time we stay in Saunsderfoot, and I have to say I love it as much as the rest of my family! (2 boys and 1 bigger boy)

3  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This is the second time that we have visited Battlefield Live. The first thing you notice is how friendly the staff running it are. We also noticed that the camouflage gear that the particapants wear are washed each time( we saw them drying). The safety is good. Our 11 yr old loved it the 1st time and enjoyed it even more the 2nd time around. He likes the sound effects which add to the experience. A must visit for the soldier in you!

2  Thank Keith W
BattlefieldPemb, Owner at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for your lovely review. It gives us a feeling of great job satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again here sometime.