“WOW WOW... WOW!!!”

Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Llanteg
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat is the Ultimate laser combat game. Fun and outdoor adventure awaits you in our purpose-built, atmospheric, jungle-themed woodland. The most fun you'll ever have dressed in camo gear.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I took a group of young people to Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire, for their first Zombie Event 2013.
It started off with us already being petrified, as we were told to wait by the barrier, which happened to be by a portaloo, we were convinced a zombie was going to jump out of it - thank god it didn't - I don't think my nerves could have coped with that.

When we were let through, we had to watch three videos from a man who had found a cure for the Zombie Virus - but not only were there Zombies to be afraid of, he warned us there were other beings in the wood! THE OTHERS!

By this time myself and my youth group were terrified - but you cannot let those feelings overcome you in a Zombie outbreak - so we soldiered on!

The Zombie Event to put it simply was amazing. As a youth group leader, it can be hard to find activities that all who take part enjoy - but this ticked all 12 boxes from the young people. The Battlefield Live staff were amazing, as were the Zombies.

We have provisionally booked for their next Zombie event next year - and I suggest everyone else does too. You will NOT be disappointed!

2  Thank Newtzy
All reviews
"birthday party"
"great fun"
in 9 reviews
"fantastic birthday"
in 2 reviews
"thoroughly enjoyed the experience"
"year old son"
in 12 reviews
"camo"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Playing shooting games is really not my thing, so it was with great apprehension that I joined a Battlefield Live game, together with my equally nervous sister-in law and other family members. Most of my family were assigned to one team, while I was put into the opposing team with another family, together with my 7 year old son to provide me with moral support.
To my great surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My son and I were soon confident enough to participate independently (he somewhat more successfully than I). I think I managed to get the balance about right between hiding in undergrowth and actually going out on the attack, and I have to say I did get a bit of a thrill each time I achieved a 'hit'. We had good instruction from the marshalls before each game, and the games were just the right length to maintain interest and enjoyment. Switching to a different game, requiring new instructions and strategies, also ensures you have a break from the adrenaline rush and a breather. It was an ideal activity to do on a day with mixed weather, and the set-up is great. I had feared there would be all sorts of macho gung-ho types, but not at all. It is a family run operation, and all the staff show great empathy and understanding of participants' strengths, weaknesses and fears. A great activity for anyone from about 7 or so, and if you're worried you're not fit enough (which I'm not!) just take up position for a bit of sniping every so often to get a breather. Would thoroughly recommend it. We all had a great time.

3  Thank Claire P
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Wow this was amazing mum and dad daughter and son altogether staff and marshalls great very professional setup good fun as physical as u want it weather not an issue we preferred it when it was raining much cooler all kit supplied we did it twice all the kids have talked about since lol best activity on land in west wales try it you will surprise yourself we will def be back again and again not many places in this area that does what it says no gimmicks no tacky gift shop etc no extras

1  Thank letsgo888
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Battlefield live is a must for our son on our yearly visit to Tenby. This is the third time that we have been here and our son thought it was even better. He was the sniper this time around and really enjoyed it. He said the guns were improved and let you know when you had a "hit" or a "kill".
It is totally worth the £18.00 that we paid. Thank you all at Battlefield Live. We will keep returning.

1  Thank Keith W
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We first visited Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire two years ago, and enjoyed ourselves so much we returned yesterday for some more fun. In the two years, unlike some tourist attractions, Steve, Toria and the team have only improved upon what was already a great day out. Yesterday's visit was in bright, hot sunshine, two years ago it was showery and cooler, but I'd be hard pushed to say which I preferred - the site is organised and laid out in such a way that the weather is largely irrelevant - mostly under the cover of old, twisted trees with pathways of bark chippings. Toria provides a warm welcome and organises all the camouflage gear at the reception at the top of the wooded hillside, then the marshals (yesterday we had Dan, Jamie and Josh) take the players down the winding pathway to divide us into groups, provide weaponry and xplain the format of the fun. All this is done in a lovely, rather understated manner that reflects how professional the whole set up is and very successfully lessens any doubts or concerns you may have. We played three game formats and the nearly two hours of activity went by in a flash... as did most of the enemy I was trying to shoot! Our family of five (Dad 47, Mum 46, daughter 14, daughter 12 and son 7) all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will most definitely be returning. The team have plans to extend and develop the experience, so I know it will be the same but better next time, and there are very few tourist experiences you can say that about. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephen P