Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat
Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A family fun morning

2nd visit in 2 years. A very wet afternoon, still lots of fun. All staff are very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2019
171buttercup
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Fantastic Day!

Brought my son and friends to celebrate his 9th birthday, at late notice we decided to join in the... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2019
loveseaandmountains
Tenby, Pembrokeshire
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We went for my son's birthday with 8 of his friends. Very well organised, friendly staff, great marshalls. Well worth £12.50 per head. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: April 2018
BattlefieldPemb, Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you here again sometime.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

took 4 of my grandchildren to battlefield live and had a brilliant time. it was fun filled and action packed. this was my first visit but it certainly won't be my last visit. my grandchildren aged from 9 - 14 years of age said it was the most fun they had. they prefered this over oakwood theme park, trampolining and bowling. you need to wear old trainers or hiking boots as it can get muddy, but the camoflage outfits were supplied and kept the clothes they wore clean, we went on a rainy day and we still thoroughly enjoyed the experience. it suits male and female, young and old. it really is a teriffic place to go and spend an hour or two with friends and family. my granchildren are still raving about this days later. an absolute must for fun.

Date of experience: July 2017
BattlefieldPemb, Owner at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is most appreciated, and we are glad that your grandchildren enjoyed themselves so much.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and 14 year old son had a amazing time, great fun, there were lots of running around up and down hills, a very active day.

Date of experience: August 2016
BattlefieldPemb, Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for your review Leasa, it is much appreciated :)

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Went for my sons 16th birthday party, joined by two other groups, which was great as the "map" is too big for just a dozen players. The staff are excellent, making sure you get the best experience possible from your visit.
The layout is brilliant. All in a wooded area, plenty of little huts and wooden barriers to hide behind, and even a CBQ section in the middle.
Be aware - it is very muddy and soft underfoot when it's been raining - sensible footwear advised!
The guns are the best I've used so far, with your personal stats visible (kills, hits, accuracy etc).
We all absolutely loved it, and will be going back! Thankyou Toria and gang!

Date of experience: March 2017
BattlefieldPemb, Front Office Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you Meleri, for your review. We do so appreciate it when our customers leave us reviews. Your group was fab and we really enjoyed having you here. You are welcome back any time. Thanks. Toria & gang :)

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We booked the 2.30pm start for my sons 8th birthday party - a group of 16 boys, most of which had never experienced this before. The fact that it was foggy and raining did not dampen the experience at all, what 8 year old boy doesn't love a bit of mud! This is a friendly and professionally run family business and thoroughly deserves it's success. Every single boy had a fantastic time and my son said it was his best party ever and wants to do exactly the same next year. Another great thing is that we as the organising parents didnt have to do anything once we were there. The boys were kitted out in combat clothing (including the option to cover themselves in camo cream) and once the groundrules had been explained they were all taken down into the combat area, not to be seen again for 90 mins! When they did return they were tired but happy - thank you to Battlefield Live, we will be back!

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. We are a family run business (my son and nephew were marshalling your group's session) and passionate about giving the best experience we can to everyone. We really enjoyed welcoming your group here and all of them are welcome back any time. Thank you. Toria