Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat
Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
A family fun morning

2nd visit in 2 years. A very wet afternoon, still lots of fun. All staff are very friendly and... read more

Reviewed 16 August 2019
171buttercup
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Fantastic Day!

Brought my son and friends to celebrate his 9th birthday, at late notice we decided to join in the... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2019
loveseaandmountains
Tenby, Pembrokeshire
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve never done anything like this but decided to have ago with my 12 and 10 year old with my husband. The games we played were fun and the layout was first class. We will definitely return next holiday.

Date of experience: August 2018
BattlefieldPemb, Owner at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad you enjoyed and look forward to welcoming you here again :)

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We went for my son's birthday with 8 of his friends. Very well organised, friendly staff, great marshalls. Well worth £12.50 per head. Definitely recommend

Date of experience: April 2018
BattlefieldPemb, Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you here again sometime.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

took 4 of my grandchildren to battlefield live and had a brilliant time. it was fun filled and action packed. this was my first visit but it certainly won't be my last visit. my grandchildren aged from 9 - 14 years of age said it was the most fun they had. they prefered this over oakwood theme park, trampolining and bowling. you need to wear old trainers or hiking boots as it can get muddy, but the camoflage outfits were supplied and kept the clothes they wore clean, we went on a rainy day and we still thoroughly enjoyed the experience. it suits male and female, young and old. it really is a teriffic place to go and spend an hour or two with friends and family. my granchildren are still raving about this days later. an absolute must for fun.

Date of experience: July 2017
BattlefieldPemb, Owner at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is most appreciated, and we are glad that your grandchildren enjoyed themselves so much.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My husband and 14 year old son had a amazing time, great fun, there were lots of running around up and down hills, a very active day.

Date of experience: August 2016
BattlefieldPemb, Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you for your review Leasa, it is much appreciated :)

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Went for my sons 16th birthday party, joined by two other groups, which was great as the "map" is too big for just a dozen players. The staff are excellent, making sure you get the best experience possible from your visit.
The layout is brilliant. All in a wooded area, plenty of little huts and wooden barriers to hide behind, and even a CBQ section in the middle.
Be aware - it is very muddy and soft underfoot when it's been raining - sensible footwear advised!
The guns are the best I've used so far, with your personal stats visible (kills, hits, accuracy etc).
We all absolutely loved it, and will be going back! Thankyou Toria and gang!

Date of experience: March 2017
BattlefieldPemb, Front Office Manager at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you Meleri, for your review. We do so appreciate it when our customers leave us reviews. Your group was fab and we really enjoyed having you here. You are welcome back any time. Thanks. Toria & gang :)